Chapter 8 ~ The Fever

As the sun was coming up the horizon on the beautiful sunny Tuesday Morning i opened my eyes slowly then sat up feeling a bit dizzy i held my head Snowy who was asleep next to me she opened her eyes then looked at me with a worried look i petted her making her assured that i was alright but i was wrong i was not fine i felt so dizzy and hot that i tried to get out of bed but i couldn't so i laid back down again until my father came in with a smile as he noticed me laying in bed he walked over then felt my forehead which completely shocked him because i had a high fever he called my mother in as she came she ran over to me then asked my father what was wrong he looked at her with a worried look "we better get a doctor she has a high fever" he said my mother nodded and left the room then down the stairs picked up the phone and rang up the doctor. In no seconds flat the doctor came into my room he walked over to me then began to do my body temperature as i laid still in my bed once he completed his examination he sighed then looked at my worried parents "she has a high fever alright it is best she stays in bed and drink lots of fluids until her fever breaks" he said looking at me i was asleep but coughed badly "Thank you Doctor for your adivse" my mother said the doctor bowed his head slightly then walked out of my room both of my parents looked at me with sadness both walked over and kissed my cheek then forehead and walked out closing the bedroom door but something told me that i wasn't alone and i wasn't as the new student who saved me and Amy from the bullies was watching from the roof from a near by building he was later joined by the other hunter looking at him "so how is she doing brother" one of them said Kaito looked at his brother and shook his head "not so good according to the doctor she has a very high fever which will leave her vulvable to any attacks from the Vampires that will becoming very soon" he said looking at the sky while the other brother remained silent, few hours goes by as the sun began to set the whole day i slept through it not even waking up until it turned to night and the full moon rose all of a sudden there were laughter and chuckled as figures started to appear. 

Slowly the figures started to approach my mansion i began to become unsettled i began to toss and turn the figures which turned to out to be Vampires marched to the mansion getting ready to attack while Kaito and the hunters appeared and began to fight them all of a sudden i heard this loud crash and i woke up i saw Snowy in the window sill hissing and growling i got out of bed stumbling i looked out of the window then my eyes widened seeing a whole of Vampires and some of the hunters fighting them i quickly picked up Snowy and running to my door i opened it up then ran out and down the stairs as i quickly headed to the living area to warn my parents i stopped and froze in fear seeing the Vampires drinking their blood tears ran down my face "MOTHER,FATHER!! NO!!!" i yelled and began to cry until i looked up a hand grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to the wall Snowy tried to help but she was only a kitten and was scared easily i began to struggle as tears fell down my cheeks as the vampire grinned and opened his mouth seeing his fangs i shook in fear as he came close to my neck. I closed my eyes then all of a sudden i heard this loud bang and a scream i opened my eyes and saw the Vampire turn into dust i looked over to Kaito who was holding the gun in his hand and joined by his other brother's who were holding sacred weapons i approached them but noticing i still had a high fever my vision got blurry and i fainted Kaito caught me time and ran out with his brother's while he was holding me and Snowy in my arms "we have to take her to the Brother's" Kaito said "what that is crazy! Kaito" the other one said "But what choice does she have right now she is in danger being here and being in the Mansion with the brother's is her only chance to be safe" said the other one everyone agreed and hurried the Mansion where the brother's were up on arriving all six quickly ran through the gates which opened up by the amulet around her neck from there they ran up to the door Sebastian opened it for them as they ran in quickly panting Kaito walked over to the sofa and placed me down then covered me up "what is going off Kaito!" yelled Kaji he then noticed me laying on the sofa then looked at the hunter brothers.