Chapter 19 ~ The Final Battle

It has been a month now since our uncle has vanished somewhere also the hunter brother's which seem to disappear as well also for Snowy she has grown up so everything was peaceful but i had a feeling that even if it is peacefull we have to be ready no matter what we had to prepare for the incoming attack all seven of us were in our own room until Kyo entered my room smiling "hey sis can you come downstairs" he said then he walked out of the room i blinked for a moment then a few minutes later i arrived downstairs into the living room there i saw my brother's looking at me smiling also holding what looked like a silver casket some sort "this was handed down to our sister Celia who fought against our mother now it is time for you to weild it sister" said Ryo as he slowly lifted the lid off revealing a beautiful Crystal Light Excalibur i was so amazed to see something so beautiful. As i walked over i gripped the handle of the sword it began to glow brightly i smiled at it while my brother's smiled at me but all of a sudden the mansion  began to shake and light filled the room i covered my eyes so did Kaji and the other's covered their eyes,once the bright light was gone i uncovered my eyes i looked around seeing that we were in some sort ruins then i heard a chuckle i looked over to the rubbled throne my eyes widened as i saw our uncle but this time i was not afraid and i got into a fighting stance ready to fight him "i see you have required the family treasure" he said as he stood up from the rubbled throne then approached me slowly Kaji and the others growled then began to prepare to attack "so what if i had eh" i replied getting ready to attack all of a sudden i noticed Shu and Kaito behind me then prepared to attack but Zakura and Kira stopped them and blasted them back "we will take care of them sis go and kick our uncle's butt" said Ryo with a smile i nodded then turned to my uncle from there on i dashed towards him as he smirked he pulled out his two duel swords as i got close to him and he was close to me both of us swung our weapons which made a huge collision smoke cloud nothing could be seen but all it could be heard was metal banging together each time me and my uncle continued to fight until i was sent flying across the ground out of the smoke cloud i noticed my side was bleeding a bit then i got up and glared at him.

He continued to walk towards me with a grin i growled then charged towards him as i leaped into the air i dived down and deliever a powerful slash he managed to block it but he was pushed back and sustained a small amout of damage on his cheek and shoulder he growled then charged towards me i charged towards him once more all of a sudden his body began to glow he floated into the air then summoning all of his powers making a sphere from his powers he launched it at me i stood my ground and i blocked the attack but it was too powerful and i couldn't hold my ground until my amulet started glowing i heard my sister's voice and also my mothers plus my fathers then i felt this surge of energy pouring into my body. Once the energy was finished pouring into my body i looked at my uncle with a smirk then at fast speed i began to slash him in everything angle in which he took some but blocked at the same time but as i delievered the final blow he was sent flying into the ground he got up coughing up blood he looked at me with a cold glare then roared in anger his body became overpowering he then leaped into the air there we had our battle in the sky our swords making contact each time but i knew that this fight had to finish so jumping back and higher up i dived down at full speed our uncle then he jumped back and flew straight up at me once both of us were close once again we slashed our swords causing a great conflict bright light my brothers looked over then covered their eyes,once the light was gone all six of them saw two craters they quickly ran over to me all six then kneeled down beside me Zakura pulled me into his arms while my head was resting "sis please wake up you can not leave us like this" Zakura said with tears falling down as i felt the tears i opened my eyes slowly everyone gapsed then hugged me tightly Kira walked over to our uncle then he saw where he was stabbed so now he was truly dead which has made me happy and my brother's finally peaceful life started to come back to us as i got held in Zakura's arms the Excalibur vanished i smiled softly then fainted as all six of them smiled then vanished with me back to our home.