t h e r o a d t r i p

Disclaimer

Copyright © 2017 by _born_sarcastic__
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

t h e  r o a d  t r i p

Imagine this. You are living a boring life with your ignorant parents. One fine day, your step brother has returned home along with his friends; your ex-best friend being included in his friend group. This best friend of yours had left with his parents after his dad got transferred to Los Angeles.

What would your reaction be?

Meet Aria Bronte. She once had a life anyone dreams of. A sweet and caring mother, awesome dad and a whole load of cash in her bank account. But her lovely life changed. She became a hollow shell of her actual self.

Flash forward a few years and her brother comes back for a visit with his friends: one of them being her ex, a second of them a college friend and a third being a best friend who left to LA. Her insane life turns upside down when finds out her brother's girlfriend cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend. Then add to the mix her old friend's horrible past and sprinkle some drama with her so-called parents and the revelation of her own past.

What do you think now?

If it is not enough, she has to go on a road trip with them, not excluding the cheating girlfriend and ex-boyfriend, having more drama, revelations and a whole lot of confessions.

What about now?

Still not enough? Then thank you very much for clicking on my story, you can continue with reading other stories. Bye.

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e

Thanks a bunch for clicking on this book and a lot more gratitude for those who are ready to bear with my sassiness.

Anywho, this story will most likely contain swear words, which are not suitable for kids' ears. This story will not contain explicit content.

When I'm writing this book, I'll try to be as realistic as I can be, but all of this is pure imagination. Moreover, English isn't my first language, so bear with me is you find any grammatical errors or you can give me feedback.

I would like to let you know that there are parts which you might not be comfortable with. There will be contents of physical harm and abuse, swearing, emotional problems and so on. I don't want to list them or it would ruin the plot of the story.

I would appreciate it if you would give me feedback to my story. It would be nice of you to create cover pages as well. I will definitely mention you in the chapters of my story. You can vote, comment, follow and share if you like the chapters.

That's all folks! [Imagine me to be Porky Pig from looney tunes ;)]

Happy reading!