✒ Chapter 12

Do you even want anything after looking at the gorgeous view of Lee? I know I don't.

  "You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I'm older and wiser and I think I'd make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility." ~Stevie Nicks

Not edited

Chapter 12

Aria

Do you know the feeling where you try doing something, but you are unable to do so? And when you cannot do it, you feel irritated, yeah? What do you do then? Remove that thing which is annoying the heck out of you. But what if that barrier is someone—a human being? Simple, you irritate them. Ah yes, the serene feeling you get after you kick that annoying person in the balls—if he is a man—and slapping stupid, screechy voiced bitches. That is what is happening to me right now, the only difference being—wait, I'll tell you the entire story.

Yawning, I try to stretch my arms, keyword being try. Someone was crushing the life out of me. Coming to think of that, one side of me was numb, literally. I open my eyes and grumble curses under my breath since the sunlight was goddamn blinding. When my eyes become adjusted to the light, I look at what was trying to kill me. I almost scream at the sight before I remember the events of last night, making me smile giddily.

Lee had his arm around my waist, making it impossible to move, and half of his body was over mine. That's what made my left arm numb. I look up at his face. He looks peaceful, with his eyelashes casting light shadows on the apples of his cheeks and his lips turned into a small but nevertheless cute pout. I probably look like a creep, ogling a sexy guy's face. This looks damn cliché. I try to lift his arm, which—mind you—is damn heavy, to get up, but it is difficult with him almost smothering me. So I do what is the easiest: wake him up. By breaking his eardrums.

I scream loudly into his ear.

The poor boy wakes up with a jolt and tumbles off the bed, taking the sheets along with him. I laugh loudly, because witnessing a hot guy fall off the bed is gold. He groans loudly, which does nothing to reduce my snorts. I practically look and sound like a dying walrus, clutching my stomach and almost falling off the bed.

I pause for awhile, waiting for Lee to get up. He holds on the bed for support and stands up. He looks half asleep, and he didn't bother to pull the small part of the pillow from his mouth and his hair is ruffled in a hot way that I almost want to jump him. I need to stop my thoughts from wandering into dangerous grounds. I burst out laughing again when I see the look of anger on his sleepy looking face. You can't take him seriously when he's like this.

"You didn't have to do that," he grumbles. "You could have just woken me up in a normal way."

"I could, but you're not normal." I wheeze out between laughs. 

"Ha-ha, very funny." He deadpans, his mouth forming into a pout. Oh God, I'm melting.

"It is," I wipe a tear with my finger.

It's then I notice that he is shirtless. And man, his eight packs look....damn. And his chiseled chest—

"Like what you see?" Lee smirks cockily. My face turns red when I realize that he caught me ogling his body.

"I've seen better." A cliché line which is absolutely not true, but I'm not going to admit that.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat." I can practically feel him rolling his eyes at me though he has his muscular back towards me, walking into the bathroom.