7. As red as a tomato

Meghan's POV

Again, back at home from one of the best days from the fight C vs N. Charlie passed the test with a perfect A.

He was kind and honest to me and beautiful in the inside. I had to meet Nick today but I don't want to.

Charlie is a perfect match for me but Nick isn't a very good option as I could see.

He only uses his name to attract me to him, like if I was a doll he could play with. I decided to wake up at 5am because Nick told me yesterday by a text message he wanted me to look like Lady Godiva.

Charlie didn't tell me what to wear or if I had to put on some makeup, we can say he loves me As I am so that's also what gives him extra points.

Nick and I were going to have breakfast at a fancy restaurant, I wish that could be Charlie.

Nick needs to understand I don't need a luxurious restaurant, I don't need fame, I don't need things like that, I just need my family, the people I love and someone that can be able to love me as I am and maybe that person was Charlie and not Nick.

I wanted to wear the blue dress Charlie bought me yesterday but it wasn't right. That dress will be just for Charlie and only him, no one else, not even Nick so I grabbed a green one.

Nick arrived to my house in a black limousine wearing a black suit and giving me a bunch of red roses.

"For you, Delirium of the morning, sunshine for the afternoon and bright moon to illuminate the beautiful night" he said

"Thank you" I said disgusted, I must admit his poetical skills are good, if they weren't he would have taken him a whole day to write that.

Then another man in a black suit arrived. He was those kinds of men with suit of the movies and everything and helped me to go down the stairs and got me into the limousine.

I was feeling really awkward. I didn't like that. I wanted Charlie. I wanted him with me and not Nick.

We arrived to the restaurant, he rented the whole restaurant for the morning, I was really really feeling terrible for him, he shouldn't have done that, not even if he knows that would make me reject him

"Nick why the hell did you..."

"Do you like it?"

"I do like it" I said sarcastically

"Let's have a sit"

I sat down in a table that had red roses in a vase in the middle of the table and it was very beautiful and I must admit nick did a good job with the table.

"Meghan, why didn't you call me yesterday?"

"I just didn't"

"There must be a reason"

"Not always"

"Tell me"

"Ok" I begun thinking about something quick: the film at the cinema "I thought you didn't want to see me after that film that's it"

"I don't really thing that's it Meghan Trainor"

"What if that's my reason, I don't always have to have a million reasons to explain and for your information, I'm not a doll you can play with"

"Ok, ok... Want to... Have a morning dance?"

"You want to kiss me don't you?" I said him and his face got as red as a tomato "I've already told you I'm not a doll you can play with!"

"I know, I know I just wanted to make your morning better, that's it, nothing more, nothing less"

"What do you mean with making my morning better? You're only making it worse"

"You know what let's just have breakfast"

He was trying to get out of the problems, trying to make me think I can forget what he has said easily.

We had breakfast and he begun talking again

"How attractive am I to you? In a scale from 1 to 10"

"In a scale from 1 to 10?"I said

"Right"

"I'll be honest... Zero!"

"Umm well, this isn't going very well"

"Anyways, Nick I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back I just need to fix my makeup"

"But you look really great" he said

"I don't really think so Jonas"

"But you look perfect today Meghan, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top and your makeup too, there's no need to stand up and go to the bathroom"

"Nick I'm a mess! Please, I need to go to fix my eyes, see? The makeup just got completely wrong on the eyelashes! It was the mascara"

"Ok then you're free to go"

"I'll be back"

I stood up and I pretended to go  to the bathroom. I got out of the restaurant secretly and I grabbed my phone to call an uber.

Minutes later, the car was already there waiting for me, I climbed on it and the driver took me home.

I blocked nick on my phone so he couldn't phone me or text me to ask me the reason why I left him alone.

The driver left me on my house and I went to the kitchen to call Charlie.

"Hi Meghan, how was breakfast?"

"Terrible, I hated it! Completely"

"Where are you?"

"At my house"

"But I thought you left an hour ago"

"Because I have just left Nick alone!"

"What!? Meghan! How could you do that!"

"I had to do it"

"Ok, ok I understand it, Nick is sometimes... You know... Bothering"

"Exactly"

"Anything else you want to tell me?"

"Are you acting like a psychologist?"

"Kinda?"

"Haha, you're a very good actor"

"I'm not Leonardo DiCaprio!"

"I already know that, anyways, want to go somewhere?" He's better than Leonardo DiCaprio and I must admit it

"I don't know... Where do you think we should go to?"

"I must admit it doesn't really answer my question"

"Ok, maybe we can go to the cafeteria again, I don't know"

"And then we can go to the mall again, the stores now have a 40% discount"

"I like the idea"

"Are you busy right now?"

"No I'm not why?"

"I need to change these clothes I'm wearing, I'm sorry if that takes too much time from your day"

"No, it actually won't take too much time"

"Great! I'll see you in a couple of minutes"

"Ok Megz, see ya!"

"See ya too"

~~~~~~~~~
AN: I'm so sorry for this short chapter
:(   I wanted to make it longer but I ran out of ideas, but I guess it's going to be easier to read :) yay!