20. Days

AN: Sorry for not updating in so long. I hope you guys like this chapter. Love you.

*1 year later*

Meghan's POV

Me and Charlie have been dating for more than a year and we left the Nick thing behind, he has got a new girlfriend so we are happy. We have to go to Chloë's party and me and Charlie have been preparing ourselves for the big party. Me and Charlie went to buy our clothes and we were technically stunning for tonight.

"Hey love" he told me

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to tell you that all these moments we've spent together have been the best ones of my life and..."

Beep... beep.... beep

"It's my phone, I'll answer"

When I answered, I saw a worried look on his face and he just left without saying a single word.

(*3 days later*)

Charlie's POV

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, place where Meghan actually was. We've been hungry for something during all these time and I'm bout to give it to her.

"Hi Charlie" she said turning around sexily

"Hi baby" I said putting my arms around her neck

"You know I want this as much as I do" she said leaning on and kissing me roughly. The kiss went savage and we ended up on bed, the only thing I can say is that she's seductively amazing.

---

She was on top of me and she lastly kissed me and laid besides me.

"Tell me, do you think nick would have given me this amazing nights?"

"Absolutely not, you know im the one here who is in charge of that"

"I see why" she says kissing me harder "I would stay in here forever"

"Me too baby" I said kissing her lips softly

"I wanna do something cool, this year is ending now and I wanna end my year doing something cool"

"Better than this?"

"There's nothing better than this"

"What do you think about this?" I said grabbing her face and pulling her closer to me and kissing every single inch of her body. She was moaning in pleasure when I went to her legs

"C'mon babe" she said pulling me to her face "let's go to the fifty shades level " she said taking her legs out of the blanket "you know what you've got to do"

"You sure?"

"I'm not crazy, I want this now, the shower is not for that, you're for that. Drive me crazy"

He obeyed and extended my legs and bent my knees placing my feet flat on bed and suddenly I felt his tongue inside me. He went faster and faster, every single second he went deeper and deeper. I was losing control. "You taste so good baby" he said and then continued. I was moaning a lot. I never had so much pleasure in my life. He was driving me crazy "oh, fuck!" I moaned deliciously "don't stop please, don't stop!" After a few minutes he stoped for a second and watched me for a while. I knew his intentions. At least I could breathe for a while.

"Can we do this again?" I asked "You were amazing" I said

"Do you want it a little better?" He asked