27. Soul

AN: If you forgot Meghan's wedding dress, the photo is up there 👆🏻

Anyway, remember what I said in the last chapter about the last update of 2k16??? Forget that! Let's have one more chapter!

~~~~

Meghan's POV

Today is the day and the only thing I have been doing these last days is to argue with my dear future husband because of the chaos in the Cheesecake Factory I made and let me say it was in the worldwide news but this isn't the moment ok?

Well, the dress is perfect and my ladies are absolutely stunning. Well, I have been such a bitch with them this days but it's never to late to apologize, right?

"Hey, Jojo, Lolo, Ashley, Emmy and Chlöe, before I go out and get married to the love of my life, I need to tell you something absolutely important"

"Sure Megz, what is it?" Jojo asked

"I've been such a bitch with you these days and the one and only thing I want to tell you is that I'm sorry for that and I want you to forgive me please"

Lots of positive replies came to me but Chlöe was breathing hardly. She looked paralyzed and that was scaring me.

"Chlöe, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"I... I... I... Meghan I'm so sorry for what I'm going to say but I have to leave and quickly, it's absolutely important"

"Ok? If it's important then leave"

Chlöe ran out of the church quickly and went outside and I didn't know what was going on with her.

Nick's POV

I got out of my car and I saw Chlöe ruining out of the church quickly getting to where I was

"Nick, I'm sorry but I can't do this to Meghan, I have to stop the press. This day is going to be remarkable in her life and I don't want this to happen, not today"

"What do you mean Chlöe? We were going to have our sweet revenge"

"Yeah, but absolutely not this way! Not this way! Please nick, let them marry in peace"

"So you changed your mind?" I said confused

"Yeah I did, I knew doing this was a terrible mistake! Please nick, I will not let you do this"

"But Chlöe, you...you... you said yo were always going to be by my side!" I said heartbroken

"I'm still by your side, but we shouldn't let this happen! We can have our revenge in a different way! This, what we are doing is absolutely cruel!"

"And what? Why should I care?"

"Because what we are going to do says too much of me and you"

I was heartbroken. I felt something for Chlöe, and I truly did but she broke my heart with her words.

"I've never heard a bunch of stupid words in my life" I said walking away and calling the press again

"Nick! Wait! Please don't do it!" She shouted at me and we begun arguing and fighting. For a moment, i knew it was absolutely wrong, but then, I turned around and saw the worst image I've ever seen in my life: the press filming us, they were also taking photos. Me and Chlöe tried to buy the photos but it wasn't a good idea  and it didn't work.

"What are we supposed to do now?" She asked me

"I don't know, they won't sell the photos" I said depressed