24. To The Moon And Back

AN: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Meghan's POV

Today is January 31st and I'm having a party with my friends to celebrate our friendship. Ashley, Jojo and Emmy are a little jealous of Chlöe, maybe because of the fact I chose her as my maid of honor. I don't know. What is the thing that makes them jealous? I took Ashley and Jojo to Cancun with my fiancée. Emmy and I have written a million songs together and I still don't really get it. They're all weird. That makes them special.

Me and Chlöe went to get cake, piñatas, candy, cards to play, music, CD's, etc, etc, etc.

When me and Chlöe got back home, we started unpacking stuff and we  called the girls, who seemed to be very angry.

"Girls, I need to tell you something. You know Chlöe is my maid of honor and you're my girls. Since Chlöe's place is a little higher, me and her have decided that we'll change her dress for a better one. And it's like yours, but a little longer"

"Ok, doesn't bother me" Ashley said leaving

"Wait Ash! Me and Chlöe didn't want to waste this dress so me and Chlöe have decided that we're giving this to Lolo"

"To Lolo? Your hair artist? Are you being real serious?" Jojo said

"Yep, I made my own decision and this is it. Lolo IS taking Chlöe's dress and Chlöe will still be my maid of honor"

"Oh, ok, if you think so it's ok" Emmy said leaving "when is Lolo coming?"

"In a few minutes, let's  get ready for this P-a-r-t-y" I spelled going upstairs with Chlöe.

"Oh Chlöe, this wedding will be amazing. Me and Charlie have finally chosen the flowers and the cake and it's amazing. It will be like a multimillionaire's wedding! I'm not a multimillionaire but it feels like i am" I said happily

"Yeah Meg, that's how fame feels like firstly, but then it becomes the ugliest thing you'll ever feel, but you can get used to it"

"I haven't felt it ugly yet"

"I hope the wedding is tranquil, and I say it because of the celebrities invited. The press and everyone will try to go and take you photos, I've gone to many celebrity weddings and that's how it feels like. We need to make a plan so you can have a beautiful private ceremony"

"Ok Chlöe, what's your plan?"

"Let's trick the press about the wedding location!" Chlöe told me happily

"Chlöe, that's the best idea I ever heard of! Let's go and tweet the false location"

"Great, let's tweet this, the wedding is in Massachusetts, tell them it will be in... New York!"

"New York! That sounds great, where... Madison Square Garden!"

"Maybe not... what about... Saint Patrick's Cathedral!"

"Perfect, let's tweet this and tell the press our truly false plans"

"Go ahead Meg"

Me and Chlöe tweeted the false location and everyone was saying they were going to go to the wedding. It became a viral tweet.

A few minutes later, I received a text from Charlie.

Charlie: Meghan! Did you change the wedding's location?! I've seen your tweet and it became viral! I need an explanation!

Meghan: C'mon

Charlie: C'mon! That's your reply? Please Meghan give me an answer now!

Meghan: I made this in order to trick the press and it absolutely worked! The wedding is still going to be in Massachusetts

Charlie: I hope so, all the ones I invited think the wedding will be in NY

Meghan: What?!

Charlie: I don't want to reply to your texts right now, I've got a few problems to solve, ok?

Meghan: Will you let me help?

Charlie: no, you've given us lots of trouble. They're texting me from Saint Patrick's cathedral right now! I hope that choice of tricking the press was good... :/

Meghan: let me help you

Charlie: no Meghan, I'm gonna solve this MYSELF

Meghan: Ugh, whatever...

I threw the phone on my bed angrily. Chlöe looked at me weirdly

"Trouble in paradise?" She asked

"Actually yes Chlöe, Charlie just got mad at me because of our stupid tweet! I gotta delete this mistake now!"

I deleted the tweet and everybody kept on writing about it, I'm starting to hate fame.

"Meghan, I'm sorry for this stupid idea, I..."

"Chlöe, leave me alone... leave me alone! Now!" I shouted

Chlöe ran out of the room and she simply went with the girls and tell them the problem. Is this what I get for choosing a celebrity as my maid of honor.

The only thing I want to do right now is to kill Chlöe but that's nor a convenient choice in this moment. I'd better stay calmed down.

My phone beeped with a text from my mom.

Kelli: Meghan, what happened with your wedding's location? Do you want me to cancel the reservation in here?

Meghan: mom, it was only a bad joke to trick the press

Kelli: the press isn't involved in your wedding! They're interested in other weddings actually. Meghan, why did you do this?

Meghan: my maid of honor, Chlöe made me do this! I'm so mad right now, I have to confirm the place to me party guests, can you help me mom?

Kelli: of course, the wedding is still going to be in Massachusetts right?

Meghan: yep, I'm just changing the title of maid of honor

Kelli: who will be?

Meghan: maybe Jojo or Ashley, they've been remarkable in my life and I want them to be part of this moment, I made a wrong choice with Chlöe :(

Kelli: don't worry Meg, you're free to choose, don't let my words involve in your decision

Meghan: alright, thx mom, luv u!

Kelli: luv u to the moon and back <3

Meghan: I'll text you when I finally decide

Kelli: alright honey, don't worry ;)

I left my phone on my bed and went downstairs. I saw the girls and Lolo finally arrived.

"I need to talk to you about something absolutely important" I said inviting the girls to sit down

"What's wrong?" Jojo asked

"Yeah, is the wedding going to be in New York or in Massachusetts?"

"We will talk about that later, I need to talk about the maid of honor thing"

"Meghan it's ok if you don't want me to be your maid of honor after what I did" Chlöe said scared

"Actually I'm going to have another maid of honor, my new maid of honor it's going to be Jojo"

"Oh my god! Meghan!" Jojo said happily hugging me "you won't regret it"

"Chlöe, I'm sorry, but I had an agreement with myself but don't worry, you're still a super important part of the wedding, I just have to solve this big bad problem, that's everything"

"Ok" Chlöe said with a heartbroken voice

"Let's party all night girls, tomorrow I'll solve this mess"