18. Made Of Fire

Charlie's POV

It's December and life has been really amazing this last days, Meghan's been so sweet and we haven't had any problems related to Nick and we haven't even talked about him in years, literally.

"Tomorrow it's your birthday" Meghan told me happily when we were in the streets

"Yeah, I already know" I said

"Anyway, you ready for tomorrow?"

"Absolutely"

"Hey, we should go and do something"

"Yeah"

---

I waited impatiently for my 23 years and they were finally with me.

I woke up and received a text from Meghan saying she wanted to go to go shopping, sightseeing and things like that.

I dressed up and went to the park and I saw her there. She was waiting impatiently.

"You're here, let's go and do something cool"

"Ok babe, let's go"

---

"Baby it's almost midnight, I've got a big surprise for you" Meghan told me

"Ok, the show me"

We took a taxi to my house and when we arrived, we talked for a while.

"Charlie, I want to talk to you about some many stuff"

"Ok, go ahead"

"See, when you walk through that door, you'll get surprised, and I need you to close your eyes before you get in"

"Ok, I get it"

"And I wanted to talk about us"

"Is it something bad?"

"Nope, see, we've been five months together and we've been nice and friendly but the thing is that... I want to go to the next level"

"You want to do that"

"Yes babe" she said kissing me "you know what I mean" she said seductively

"If you want to then I'll want to"

"But I want it to be dirty"

"A lot?" I said touching her hips

"More than that"

"We'll do it"

"Oh we will baby"

"Let's go to your house"

"Sure, let's go"

We went to her house and she covered my eyes and we came in, I saw a royalty party literally. There was a big Christmas tree which was ornamented amazingly and there were lots of candles, food and things like that.

I turned around to face her and she looked at me happily.

"I love this Meghan, I can believe this is happening"

"I do it all because of love baby"

"I love you"

"And I love you even more"

We kissed gently because of the people there and they all applauded. My family was there and it was a little embarrassing, but it was ok

"We'll do it when everyone leaves, I have condoms kept in my room" she whispered in my ear

"Ok baby, I'll be waiting for the most amazing moment of my life"

"For mine it will be too"

We danced all the night and ate a lot. Jojo, Ashley and Emmy took lots of photos and it was great. We all enjoyed the night, we are still planing the Christmas and New Year's Eve party and it will be better than this one, that's for sure, well maybe it won't, this one is the best one, and this night will be made of fire.

---

Charlie's POV

The party was over and her room was waiting for us. I walked to her while she was washing some many dishes.

"I know we both need this and want it too, the room is upstairs, and I know the dishes can wait"

"They can"

We walked to the room full of desire and that's when we begun. I locked the door and she walked to me. I pressed her against the wall and I begun sucking her neck and taking her shirt off, then, I reached her bra strap and unclipped it. I was amazed by the different look, but it wasn't a reason to stop. She took out my shirt and I slid down her leggings.

"Baby, before we continue, do you have a...?"

"I do" I said grabbing one of those ones and slid it on.

"What are we waiting for?"

We continued getting out of the last articles of clothing keeping us from continuing. When we were finally done with the clothes, we jumped on the bed and she begun begging me to introduce myself to her and I did. She told me to go faster and faster every time. She moaned because of all the  pleasure she was receiving.

We finished with that  and I kissed her passionately. We laid on the bed and I wrapped my arms around her. She was amazing tonight, I never expected to have something like this is my life. Never. And I still can't believe this happened.

"This is something nick could have never done" she told me

"It's because you turn me on baby girl"

"And you turn me on too"

"Do you want more or do you want to sleep?"

"I want to stay here with you forever, this is great, I never thought we were capable of doing this"

"Neither did I, and I also want to stay here forever"

"Then gimme more"

"If you want to" I said

This is gonna be a long night... a long amazing night...

---

I woke up with Meghan wrapped around my arms. I kissed the top of her head and staid there for a while and begun thinking about last night. This was officially the best birthday present I've ever received.

She woke up and opened her glorious emerald eyes. "Good morning handsome" she said seductively

"Good morning gorgeous" I said kissing her

"It's too cold" she said trying to get a blanket

"I can help you" I said pulling her closer to me

"See why I left nick?"

"Oh Meghan, you're so cute" I said hugging her.

"And you're the best boyfriend ever"

"And I can call myself the luckiest man alive, and I want it to last forever"

"Me too, nick hasn't been active on social media, I am wondering what he is doing next"

"Don't worry about him, let's just live our lives and leave him away"

"You're right babe, let's enjoy..."

~~~~

AN: sorry!!!!!!!!!! I haven't updated since forever!!!!!
Soooo, did you like this chapter? You asked me for something like this so here you have it! Anyway, thank you for the almost 700 reads. I appreciate it a lot. Thank you. Ily.