21. Choices

AN: One, this book is not ending soon so don't worry
Two: Tell me the name of the song which lyrics are mentioned here and you'll get an extra chapter. Good luck.

Charlie's POV

I phoned Meghan yesterday a million times and she said she was shopping with Chlöe. Today she did the same. And I'm happy she has fun with her best friend.

I grabbed my mobile phone and phoned Meghan's mom, Kelli making the hardest choice in my life.

"Hi Charlie, how are you son?" Kelli said through the phone when she answered

"Hi Kelli, I was wondering if... you could make me a big, big favor"

"Sure Charlie, what is that big, big favor"

"I want you to make me a wedding ring please, but don't tell anyone about this. It's our little secret, ok?"

"Ok"

"I'll send you the money, how much is it going to be"

"You'll have a Christmas discount, I'll send you the ticket with the ring's box ok?"

"Ok"

After my phone call, I went to my car and drove to the luxury mall. In that mall, they sell every single kind of luxury articles.

I went to BVLGARI and bought her a necklace. It had a sapphire and diamond I guess. I'm not a mineral or jewelry expert. I know, too expensive, but she totally deserves it.

I went home and made a reservation on a beautiful restaurant and I gave her the necklace today and told her about the date

I went home and made a reservation on a beautiful restaurant and I gave her the necklace today and told her about the date. I also told her I wanted her to wear that necklace that day.

---

Kelli sent me the ring today. It's been 3 days since I asked her for it and she gave me a master piece of art.

I'm asking Meghan to marry me today. I'm afraid she'll say no, but I want her forever.

Meghan's POV

Since I was going to go with Charlie on a date, I had to choose the perfect outfit. The dress I bought with Chlöe is too simple, and when I say simple I'm saying it because of the necklace.

Me, Chlöe, Jojo, Ashley and Emmy went to buy a blue dress that went perfectly with the necklace and we found the perfect one.

When I tried it on, it looked perfect

When I tried it on, it looked perfect. My girls put makeup on me and made my hair. I looked amazing. When I went to join Charlie, he was surprised. He was looking at me amazingly with my companion girls who were wearing the same dress as Chlöe to look better with me.

"Let's go lady Trainor"

"Let's go mister Puth"

We all went down and went inside the limousine Charlie brought. Me and my girls went too. Charlie said it's great to have some company.

When we were already there, the girls went to the kitchen to leave us alone. We sat down in the middle of a white rose garden and stared at each other's eyes. The sun was setting and we were still eating.

"Meghan" he said "it was really difficult to ind a way to tell you this but I can't take it anymore"

"Tell me then" I said patiently

"Look, since the day the fight against Nick begun, I was in love with you and where we have arrived is... wow. Technically amazing. I want this to last forever. Even when we are not together." He said egging on his knees "would you... would you marry me?"

My heart beat went faster and faster. I was going to die. His question is the only one I wanted to have.

"Yes, I would marry you!!! I wanna be your wife!!!"

He slid the ring on my index finger and we kissed happily. I was going to marry the love of my life. This was the best choice I've ever made in my life.

The girls went to congratulate us and we were all happy.

"Meghan, tomorrow we will go and find true best wedding dress for you, and we will also go to get ideas for he wedding" Chlöe said super excited.

"Your wedding will be remembered. You guys will be the couple of the year" Jojo said

"Guys! We gotta celebrate!" Ashley said

"Ashley is right, let's party all night long!" Emmy said

Choices, choices, choices... a million choices but this is the best one I have ever made.