25. Where

Nick's POV

Since I heard of the news of Meghan's wedding location, I decided to sabotage the wedding.

I went to Meghan's house and saw Chlöe Grace Moretz outside sitting down in the cold crying.

"Hi lady Moretz" I said sitting by her side "why are you here crying? Aren't you cold?" I said giving her my jacket

"Oh, thanks" she said sobbing

"What's wrong?"

"Meghan, I was her maid of honor and I made a terrible mistake and I'm no longer her maid of honor"

"Hey, you aren't the only one who was kicked out by Meghan"

"Really?"

"She kicked me out too, I wanted to be her lover and she just did it, she changed me for Charles. Since then, I've been trying to get her back but now I'm here, watching her making wedding plans with Charles"

"So you were really in love with Meghan?"

"Yes, I was"

"Sorry for your loss"

"Don't you feel thirsty for revenge Chlöe?"

"Actually yes, I wanna--"

"Sabotage her wedding?"

"Of course!" She said happily

"Here's the plan" I said and took her to my house

"Oh wow, such a beautiful place nick, I still don't get why Meghan regretted you" she said curiously

"Yeah, I am really confused, I always try to be the man but I always tend to fail"

"I also fail in love, but I have nothing else to do about it"

"Don't worry, as long as we sabotage the wedding, we'll have what we want"

"Revenge"

"That's right"

"One more thing, do you still love Meghan?"

"After everything she has already done to me? Absolutely not" I honestly replied

"You sure? I don't really believe you"

"Believe me Chlöe, since Meghan made me that, i decided to stop loving her"

"Typical lies" she said grabbing her purse and heading to the door

"Wait Chlöe! I'm not lying this time! I'm not lying to you! I am not loving Meghan anymore! Believe me Chlöe! Believe me!"

"I don't know, I don't even know if I should trust you"

"I just need help with my revenge and then I'll leave both in peace!"

"Are you sure?"

"Completely and absolutely sure Chlöe" I said

"Ok, then we have a pact"

"We have a pact"

We both shaked hands and I felt a weird magic crossing my whole body when I touched Chlöe. I bet she felt the same. We separated. She only got a little scared and I did too. We kept on staring at each other once again. It was weird because it was the first time we actually talked to each other.

We didn't move. The only thing I was thinking about was Chlöe and her beautiful face. If I truly fell in love with someone once, it was today for sure.

"You know what? I have to leave, Meghan is calling me" she said

"Wait! Chlöe!"

"What's wrong?"