13. A Crazy Man

AN: thank you so much for the 100 votes. Thank you guys. I'm posting a chapter to show you how grateful I am. Ily.

Meghan's POV

After a turbulent night I staid in the hotel with Charlie and my friends. We were watching a movie in Netflix. Me and Charlie were on the couch. His arms were around me and my head was resting on his shoulder. Ashley and Jojo were sitting on the floor eating their popcorn and watching the scene.

I looked through his hazel eyes wishing to get a kiss from his lips. He was the one thing I needed. Feeling the safety of his arms was the best thing ever. And my friends staying on the floor gave me an image of support and love. For the first time in my life, I felt real love from amazing people who are not my family.

When feeling relaxed, I didn't pay attention to the movie. I just fell asleep in his arms and I was guessing he did too...

--------

Charlie's POV

I woke up with Meghan in my arms. Her peaceful face looked amazing and her golden hair gave me a sensation I never felt before. I was guessing if this was the reason why I am deeply in love with her and Nick wants her. I didn't know that, but with Meghan here with me, my life never felt like this before. I staid there and made any noise.

"Good morning" Jojo said when she woke up

"Good morning Jo" Ashley said

"Good morning" I said

"I want tacos" Jojo immediately demanded

"Me too" Ashley said

"Ok, we are getting some tacos tonight"

"I like the idea" Ashley agreed

"Let's go to the cinema"

"Yeah, I wanna go" Ashley said

"Ok guys" I answered

---------

"Which movie do you want?" I suddenly asked

"I don't know, the death games?" Ashley suggested

"Nope... too... ugly"Jojo said

"I don't know!" Meghan responded

"Why don't we watch the ponies' world?" I suggested

"Yeah, good idea" Jojo said

"Ok, let's go"

-------

"Oh god! That movie was amazing!" The three of them were saying "its better in Spanish and the popcorn were delicious..."

I must admit the movie was terrible. All the girls who watched that film come out of the building talking about the movie and the boys... just agreeing with what they say.

"Now my tacos!" Jojo shouted

"And my pizza!" Meghan replied

"I want both!" Ashley said

"Shit" I whispered

"Please babe take me to eat pizza, I haven't eaten one since... yesterday and you know I can't live without pizza" Meghan begged

"Please Charlie I want some tacos, they are one of the reasons Mexican teenagers love this country" Jojo began begging

"Ok, ok, Meghan I'll kiss you later and Jojo... Mexican teenagers love their country because of that?"

"That's what I've seen"

"Ok, ok, let's go to the tacos that are in front of the mall and well buy some and we'll ask for a pizza with the phone in the room."