17. All You See

AN: Hi guys! Hope u like this chapter, happy thanksgiving!!! Ilysm!🍁🍁🍂🍂🍁🍁🍂🍂

Meghan's POV

As soon as I woke up next day, I went to Jojo's house. I entered to the house and saw Jojo and Ashley having breakfast together.

"Hi girls" I said when I got in

"Hi Meg" Jojo said "shouldn't you be in the recording studio?"

"I'm cancelling it, I have something a million times more important to do" I said taking out my phone

"Hello? Kevin?" I said but Kevin didn't answer

"Hi Meghan!" Emmy said through the phone "how are you?"

"Fine Emmy, thanks. I wanted to know if I could cancel the appointment for today"

"What?! Meghan, your album must be ready in two weeks, how are you supposed to finish the recording thing cancelling appointments with no reason?"

"Because I'm doing this for someone that is more important!"

"Who?"

"My boyfriend"

"Charlie Puth?"

"Exactly, wanna know why? Answer: his birthday is in one week"

"Oh well, are you making a birthday party?"

"Yup"

"Can I help you?"

"Only if you cancel the appointment for today and put it for another accesible day"

"Great, I'll see you... where?"

"Jojo's house, I'll send you the location"

"Ok Meg, see you"

---

Emmy became super close to us, we were like four besties together organizing a party for the sweetest boyfriend ever.

"The lights will look great over here" Emmy said placing the lights on the roof

"I agree with you" Jojo said

"Now, Charlie must not come into this house or our surprise won't work" Ashley said

"I'll get sure of that" I told them

"The presents are missing" Emmy said

"It's 6pm, we can go to get him something" Ashley said

"And what about the invitations?"

"You know what?" I said "Jojo, here's the list with the people we have to invite and Ashley help her. If you want to give him a present, give me the money and I'll buy something. I'll obviously give you the change"

"I love the idea, are you going with Emmy?"

"I will"

Jojo and Ashley gave me the money and I left the house with Emmy. We went to the mall and bought him shoes with Jojo's money and two CD's with Ashley's money. Emmy and I went to the music store and she got him a guitar and I bought him a grand piano that costed millions. We sent all the presents home.

"Oh my gosh Meghan!" Jojo said when she saw the grand piano covered by paper and a bow in my house.

"And what else did you get him?" Ashley asked

"CD's, shoes, and a guitar"

"Wow, he's having a super birthday this year"

"Oh yes, he'll love this party. We should put a big Christmas tree and put all the presents around it"