19. Already Special

Charlie's POV

It's December 22nd and all what we've been doing together is that. Having sex. It's our new couple hobby. And I'm not saying I don't like it!

I told Jojo, Emmy and Ashley to help me organize Meghan's birthday party while we were organizing the Christmas one and the New Year's Eve party.

"Ok Meghan, so do you want the tree to have blue and white colors or pink and purple?" I asked in the morning 

"I want it to be colorful but I want it to look a little cold"

"Ok, let's ornament it"

"Oh yas!"

We ornamented the tree and it looked beautiful. It was definitely the best time in the year and I love it. I'm happy to be in here. Meghan's party is kinda Christmas style but better.

In December 10th I gave the girls the ideas for the party and my siblings have been helping me while I distracted Meghan.

---

The party was amazing and Meghan loved it. Our parents know each other and we have met each other's parents and we all have a good friendly relationship and it's great, I'm lucky Meghan's father isn't one of those overprotective ones.

"I loved this party so much Charlie, thank you for giving me the best birthday gift ever. Now, I want to invite you to our Christmas party on the 24th at 7pm. You're all invited. Bring good presents and fake ones too. You'll know why in the day of the party. Thank you everyone!"

She went down after her speech happily and went to where I was and hugged me "thank you" she said

"You're welcome" I said kissing her lips "should we invite any celebs to the party?"

"You're right, I'm sending the invitation by Instagram right now!"

"Everyone except Nick!"

"Of course I'm not inviting Nick! I'm not a fool!"

"Ok, settle down, I didn't mean to offend you"

"Ok baby, I already know that"

I walked upstairs to my room and I begun sending texts to my celebrity friends and inviting them not only to the party, if not to perform and sing, and the actors can just go to the party and have fun. Whatever.  

---

Meghan's POV

It's December 24th morning. It's a pretty morning and nothing could be better, and me and Charlie will spend all day cooking and preparing everything for tonight, even if we don't have too much experience with this stuff, it's gonna be lit.

We decorated or Christmas tree differently and with the presents people bring, we'll make an exchange of nice presents and of bad presents like sheets of paper or old magazines, stuff like that.

"Meghan, what are you wearing tonight?" Charlie asked me when we were done with cooking and preparing everything.

"I don't know, maybe a dress or something I can find over there"

"Something you can find over there? Definitely Not. It's Christmas! We're getting you something" he said grabbing his phone ready to order an uber