Chapter One

Kenya Pov
Hey Yall My Name Is Kenya. I'm not going to tell y'all everything just know that I'm 5'2 and I'm Light skin and I am 17. I Go to Wilson High School.  Both of my brothers are super over protective over me,and I hate it like let me have some space.

Next Morning

Somebody tell em stop hating on me
Somebody tell em I will outshine
Anybody think they going to replace me
You know I am who they say I wouldn't be ...

My alarm clock had woke me up.I got out of bed and went to go brush my teeth,than I went to go take a shower.I got out of the shower 25 minutes later. I went to my bed and put my bath and body works vanilla cupcakes lotion on. Than I had went to my draw and picked out a purple and black panty and bra set. I walked over to my closer and put on my purple shirt that had "Baddie" in green, than I had put on  my light blue Skinnie jeans with my purple converses. I really don't wear converse but today I felt like it.

I walked down stairs and saw my brother's sitting at the table. My mamma and daddy always gone in the morning.

I said good morning to my two annoying ass brothers. I went to the table and took a piece of bacon off each of their plates. Keith had mugged me  and said all you had to do was ask dang with you polka bean head ahh. I said Stfu and it don't matter cause I look better than you Dre didn't say anything cause he cool but still over protective that's why he's my favorite. After I ate my bacon I walked out the door and headed to school.

I'm not the most popular girl in school, matter fact I'm not even popular I'm just one of those girls that everybody  fuck with I don't think there's a difference in popular or lame. I treat everybody the same except Leasha you find out about her later in the story or so.

As I got of my car my best friend came to me and hugged me her name is Savanna see that's my bitch she don't take shit from nobody and she can fight and she not with all that drama shit that's why she my bestfriend. We walked into the school and savanna saw her boyfriend so she left me dang always leaving me for that nigga.

Anyways I was walking to my locker and I see Devin (My Boyfriend). He walked up to me and gave me a hug he smelt so good omgsh I could just melt. After we pulled away he kissed me.

Devin POV
Wassup niggas/bitches I'm 18 years old I go to Wilson High School. I'm a drug dealer but that's not what I plan to do my whole life you feel me.

So I got to school I was waiting on my baby Kenya. I always get to school before her cause Y'all know how y'all girls is take forever to get ready. So I was on my phone standing by her locker waiting for her and I looked up and seen her walking with Savanna y'all probably heard about her that's Kenya best friend. That girl gets on my nerves she always telling Kenya stuff. So I see savanna leave with Ryan and my head I'm like yesss. So I see my baby Kenya I walk up to her and hugged her then we pulled away and I kissed her. I love kissing her soft lips.

I said hey baby while putting my hands on her waist she hey and started putting stuff and her locker. She asked me why I didn't call her last night I said because I had Felled asleep while.playing the game. She said mmmmh and walked off to go to class. I pulled her arm back and pulled her back to me.

"Look why do you always think I'm lieing? Why can't you believe me?" I asked her

"Because you cheated on me before when you had cheated on me all my trust left out the freaking window and then you expect me to trust you Nahh that's not how it go." She responded.

"I told you a million times I'm sorry for cheating I didn't mean too" I said getting mad

"Sorry don't put my heart back together" she said and  walked away.

I felt hurt because I really love this girl but she just won't let the past go.

Kenya POV
Devin cheated on me in the past and I know it's the past, but I forgave him I just can't forget. Like I gave this boy my all, all of my heart, and I still got cheated on. Maybe because I didn't give it up to him yet. He expect me to trust him but how do you trust someone that lie so much they can't even believe their selves. he "claims" he loves me but how do you love someone when you have cheated on them. Sorry to vent to y'all it's just I just need someone to hear me.

After I said that I just walked away the rest of the day he tried to talk to me. I just been ignoring him. The bell rings and it's time for me to go home I get almost to my car and Devin grabs my arm.

"Get off me" I said yelling

"He said wait can I explain" he asked me

I didn't say anything to be honest I didn't even care I just wanted to go home.

"Look I'm so so sorry. Leasha came over and ask for my brother I told her he wasn't here and she said what about you I said nah I ain't available so she pushed me inside the house on the couch and got on top of me she start feeling on my area and kissing me she took off my pants and started sucking that's when you walked in. I promise" He said

I thought about it he could be lying but Leasha is the school thot she freak almost everything and everybody.

" But you let it happen though Devin". I said looking him in the eye.

"He looked down and said come to my house and I explain more he said kissing my forehead".

I got in my car and followed him to his house. Why the freak do I keep falling for his lies.