16.

Savanna POV

The Next Day

Right now I'm on my way to go see Ryan. I really miss him. I pulled up to the hospital and went in Ryan room.

"Hey babe I said while hugging him" I knew he wasn't going to respond but I just like to talk to him. "Hey" he responded omgsh I'm so happy. I ran in went  and got the doctors. "Well Mr.Knight we almost thought you wasn't going to make it. We are going to run some more tests and give you medicine than you can sign the release papers and you can be on your way." "Thank you I told the doctor". After the test I helped Ryan get out of the bed and I hugged him so tight I didn't even want to let go. "Damn bae I miss you too" he told me. I didn't say nothing I just cried on his chest."  After I got done kissing I grabbed his face and gave him the passionate kiss ever. I miss his lips, his over protectiveness, his touches, and his hugs. I just miss all of him. We walked out the hospital and went home. I opened the door and went to the kitchen he followed behind me. "Bae you know Kenya and devin aren't together no more". "Damn what happen this time". "I don't know she just told me they ain't together no more". "I know she feeling down". "Duh Devin is her heart like you is mine." "I love you" Devin told me as he was walking closer to me. "I love you too and I'm finna go check on Kenya". "Ight ima be at the trap". "Ight".

I ran up the stairs and changed I had on my blue shirt with my dark jeans and my aqua 12s shoes and went and got in my Nissan Altima. I stopped at and went through the drive thru and I ordered a fish fillet with some fries and a m&m mcflurry.  I pulled in Kenya driveway and called her.

Phone Conversation

Me😘💓:Babe

Her💞❣:Yess

Me😘💓:Come outside and sit in the car with me.

Her💞❣: I don't feel like it I'm tired

Me😘💓:I had brung you a mcflurry and it's a m&m.

Her💞❣:  Say nomo

Y'all thought she was going to get this fish fillet and fries. They ain't my favorite but they only thing I really like at McDonald's.

I saw her come out of the doorway and she was running to my car door. I locked the door when she had pulled the handle.

"Open the door bitch and stop playing with my food before I break this fucking door handle." She told me and  I just busted out laughing and unlocked the door she climbed in my car and snatched the mcflurry out my hand. "Dang girl it's not going nowhere".

"Okay wassup what you wanna talk about". She asked me while licking her spoon.
"Oh I was just asking about you and Devin how you been holding up to.
"Oh nun I just been in the house. I miss him though but at the same time I think we needed this break, cause all we do is fight and agure and I'm.getting tired of it."  "Aww I knew you missed him but I'm here for you pookie and if you want to talk or just need a shoulder to cry own I'm here." I told her while hugging her." "Thank you Bestfriend". After a few minutes we talked then she got out the door." "Bye bestfriend I love you💙." " I love you too hoe not get to the fuck out of my car".

#It was really short but the next one will be long!!!