Chapter 3

*The Next Day

Ryan POV
Wassup I'm ryan savanna boyfriends I'm 18 years old. I go to Wilson High School. I know I'm a little late but I been busy. This morning I had woke up next to savanna when I wake up to her it's just put a smile to my face.

"Bae wake up get ready for school I said shaking her she had open her eyes for 5 seconds and went back to sleep so I got of the bed and threw water on her she had woke up screaming saying I messed up her makeup I wasn't worry about what she was saying I was too busy laughing my butt off.

After 5 minutes of me laughing I hopped in the shower I was just rapping to NBA Young boy 38 Baby

No I ain't crazy so bitch don't try play I'm 38 Baby go against me I'm Sam him...

Then all I know is ice being thrown at me.

Savanna POV
Wassup bitches I am Savanna as y'all can read. One thing that I hate is when bitches put an H at the end of my name like bitch I'm one of a kind I'm not like the rest of the Savannah's. Anyways I go to Wilson High School y'all probably getting tired of people saying that we'll pretty much all of our ass go there. I'm 17 and KENYA is my Best friend and Ryan is my boyfriend and I dare a bitch to try to talk to him or flirt. You can miss me with the that's my favorite sister,best friend,cousin ion care unless you his  blood or show up to family reunions you have no business talking to him.

I was sleep and Ryan bed and he woke me up but I went back to sleep After 5 seconds. Then I feel water being thrown at me. I felt like I was drowning after I realize it was Ryan I screamed and said He messed up my makeup cause I did it the night before for I won't be late for school. So he hopped in the shower so I went down to the kitchen got some ice snuck in the bathroom and threw it over the shower he was screaming Lmaooo it was so funny.

I went and sat on the bed 10 minutes later he got out and started yelling at me all I did was got up and started kissing him and that made him Shutup

"Bae why would you do that dang that junk  hurted he said pouting"

*Okay and you splash water on me tf" I said pushing him out the way and start doing my makeup.

"Okay And?" He said going to the closet

"Excalty so what's your point?" I said going to the closet while he was leaving. He didn't even say none he just put on his clothes.

I got done with my makeup and my hair I had it curly today. I put on my Red Ralph Lauren shit with my dark blue jeans with my red and white 12s. I looked over at my baby and he had A Red Ralph Lauren shirt with white true religion pants with his red and white 12s.

"Bae you really tryna be like me" I said looking over at him.

"I went in the closet first so really you tryna be like me." He said while walking out the door. And we was headed to school.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!!!
#VOTE VOTE
#COMMENT COMMENT
#SHARE SHARE
SCHEDULE UPDATES
Monday's​ - Two Chapters
Tuesday's​ -Two Chapters
Thursday's -Two Chapters
Saturday's - One Chapters