Chapter 10

*A Week Later*

Savanna POV

Right now I'm at Ryan house right now and we are watching love and basketball and cuddled up. Of course when the sex scene came up he had to start kissing on me.

First he started kissing and sucking on my neck and he know that my weakness. I tried to not moan but it came out and I can feel him smiling against my neck. Then he came up to lips and we started kissing he tried to get in but he couldn't. So he  squeezed my booty and I gasp he got in. Then he started making his way down to my breast and started sucking on those and then he made his way down to my area. He looked at me for permission and I nodded my head he pulled my shorts down and he started licking my pearl. Omgsh the way his tongue felt just made me squirm a little. I felt like I was about to pee. "Bae I think I gotta pee". He started laughing and just kept licking and sucking. I tried to get up but he just holded me back down. My legs started to tremble and then I released everything. That's when he got up took his clothes off and he took off his boxers.

His peetywhacker is so big omgsh I just know that's it's going to hurt. He was about to slide in but I stopped him. "Bae wait you have to put on a condom." ".Oh Yes." He said while getting off me and putting one on. He slid the tip in then he started kissing me and then he catch me off guard and slid the whole thing in. I screamed man it hurted so bad,but then it turned into pleasure.

After a couple of minutes it started to feel good.  "GO DEEPER AND FASTER." I yelled. He started going faster he had my legs in the air. He just started pounding me so hard "WHO IS PUSSY IS THIS". "Mine." I said. "Wrong answer". He said going faster I could barely even speak". "Who is it?". "It's yours DADDY!!". After that he put me in all fours like doggy style and started just started going ham on me. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me. "Nah you just going to have to take it" he said while going faster and harder after a few more minutes I flipped him over and laid him on his back and I slam down on his dick I came up slowly and then slam back down on it. He  put his hands on my waist. I started bouncing down on it he grabbed my waist and tried to stop me but I was going faster. After while he had cum I got off him and he flipped me over and enter me again then then after 15 minutes we stopped in did round 2 in the shower
(A/N: I'm not good at sex scenes)
Keith POV

Right now me and Lauren is in a disagreement because she wants to wants to believe what other bitches say instead of my word. Some girl came and showed her pictures of me and Brittany out having lunch and kissing and stuff. Then she had find a condom in our bathroom trashcan. The thing is Lauren went away with Niyah to go visit her mama for 3 days and she think I had Brittany over here. I mean I did but we didn't do nothing.

"So you telling me that you didn't have sex with the bitch when obviously there's a fucking condom right there Keith" she said yelling.

"No I didn't."

"Then who the fuck did you fucked Keith I haven't been here for the past 3 days. It damn should wasn't me."

" The truth is she came on to me, I tried to get her off of me but I just got caught up in the moment."

"So you fucked another bitch in our house in our bed and you didn't even care about fucking hiding the condom. So you didn't care if I saw it or not. You know fucking why because you don't love me Keith. You don't love our baby. Why tf would you do some shit like that" she said crying.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean for it to happen. I promise I love you. I don't care about her she was just a one time." I told her

"Mmmhhh Keith I think I just need some time to think about this. I'm taking me and my daughter to a hotel or some. Stop saying you love us when you don't give a fuck about us." Maybe if I hurt you and leave you will realize what you got and you wont do it again". She said while packing her and Babygirl things and heading out the door.

"Ight man just please come back". I said while the door been shut interrupting my words".

Now what am I supposed to do the loves of my life just walked out the front door and I'm not even sure if they are coming back. Man fuck this shit man my whole fucking life just went out the door.

Lauren POV

Y'all already know what happen. Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe I'm just blowing this whole thing out of porportion. I mean this is the first time he cheated on me. Apart of me is saying that it don't matter cheating is cheating. So should I stay with him move on. I should at least try to work it out for the sake of Niyah my lil princess.

Me and Niyah checked into a hotel and I opened the door to the hotel room. I put Niyah down and sat her on the couch and turned on the TV while I unpacked some things. While I was unpacking I just started crying. Then I heard little footsteps.

"Mommy what's wrong why you crying" Nyah asked me while tryna wipe my tears away.

"Nothing baby I just got allergies" I told her while sitting her on my lap.

"I hope them allergies leave you alone mommy" she said while turning around hugging me". "I hope so to baby". I said while hugging her back and squeezing her tight.

"Mommy I miss daddy. I want him to read me a book before I go to sleep."

"Okay you want me to FaceTime him run and go get your iPad". She ran and got her iPad and brought it back to me.

I dialed his number and push the FaceTime button. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Daddy!!" she said while waving her hand she said so excitedly it made me smile.

"Hey Babygirl". Why you not in the bed yet?" "Umm because mommy was crying and I wanted to help her but she said it was just her allergies". "Daddy can we say a prayer together before I go to sleep with mommy." " Yes baby anything for you".  " Come on mommy". She said While running to me with the iPad in her hand". I got down on the floor with her and we prayed.

"Bye Daddy." I loves you "Bye babygirl. I love you too. And she hanged up. If she only knew what's was going on. I got her and put her in the tub and based her with her Johnson & Johnson body wash. Then I got her her SpongeBob pajama onesie and put her in bed.

"Goodnight Mommy I love you." She said.while kissing my cheek. "Goodnight baby and I love you too." I said while kissing all over her then she started laughing. The she finally fell asleep that's when I hopped in the shower got out and went to bed.

SHORT AND BORING YEA I KNOW