Chapter 6

Keith POV
I had open my eyes and I seen Lauren on her phone scrolling down Instagram. I gave her a good morning kiss and went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out the shower I put on my boxers. The clothes I choose to wear was a grey suit with a black tie. I went into my shoe area in my closet and grabbed by shoes which was black. Then I headed back to the bathroom and grabbed the brush brushing my hair and brushing my teeth. I went into the room put on my watch,and headed over to the bed. I leaned over and gave Lauren 3 Kisses.

"I Love You and be good she told me." I said I love You Too and headed to my baby girl room and kissed her on the forehead and left out the front door headed to work.

I got in my car drove to McDonald's got me some Hash browns and A Egg and sausage biscuit and some sweet tea. I sat in the parking lot and ate. I droved to work. I got out of my car and walked inside the company and walked to my office door and sat down doing some work on the laptop.

12:40 Lunch Break

Lauren called me and told me she on the way and she be here in 10 minutes with Niyah to eat lunch with me.

******
25 minutes later babygirl and my girl walked in.
They came in holding Chick-fil-A bags.

"Bae what took y'all so long" I ask her

"The lady kept messing up our order and then she had the nerve to get smart with me. I was finna jump over that counter she better be lucky I had my baby with me." She said while passing me my food.

I just started laughing and eating my food. I cut babygirl food up and fed it to her.

Lauren was just sitting down on her phone  scrolling through Instagram. The next 5 minutes my new co-worker came in and she a girl I know Lauren ain't going to like this, especially since all my other co-workers are man.

"Baby this is Brittany my new Co-worker" I said while picking up baby girl.

"Nice to meet you I'm Lauren his wife and what's your name" Lauren said standing up to shake her hand.

"I'm Brittany your husband partner and nice to meet you and you got a pretty little girl" she said looking at Babygirl.

"Thank you said Lauren as she grabbed babygirl and all her belongings".

I know we gone be talking about this when I get home.

" Bye baby me and Niyah have some errands to run she said while kissing me on the lips.  "Ight I love you and babygirl". I said while leading them to the door. "We love you too daddy babygirl  responded as she closed the door".

*That put a smile on my face*

I walked back to my chair cleaned up the mess and sat down. Brittany sat down on the opposite side. I ask Brittany what did she needed while I was logging onto my desktop.

"Oh I was just asking can I print my papers out your printer since minds is broke." " Oh yeah you can". I said while texting My girl. Then we talked for awhile then she left.

Phone Conversation

Wife💍👑🔒: Don't let me come up there and beat a bitch ass over you

Hubby🔒💍💜: Bae you do not have to do that she just a co-worker nothing more nothing less. You worrying too much.

Wife:💍👑🔒: Okay but I know how girls is they see some fine, and they go after it.

Hubby🔒💍💜: I promise babe it's just gone to be strictly BUISENESS with me and her you are the only one I'm interested in babe now stop worrying I gotta go talk to you later. I love you.

Wife💍👑🔒: Don't let me find out there's another kind of BUISENESS you talking about and ok. I love you too.

After that I did some work and now I have to go to this hour meeting.

Kenya POV

So I get out of bed and brushed my teeth. Then I put on deodorant and take of my Pajamas and put on my blue dark jeans and my dark pink tank top with my pink Pumas. With a black lil cover up. I went downstairs grabbed a granola bar and some apple juice and headed to my car. Me and savanna was talking about going to the mall today and talk about what happen with her and Ryan.

10 Minutes Later

I pulled up in her driveway and blew the horn. She came outside with a red tank top light blue Skinnie jeans with her red and white 12s. She got in my car and gave her a hug.

"Hey Bitch ready to go". I said to her while driving out the driveway.

" Duh ain't I'm in the car". She said while laughing "Don't get smart hoe". I said while Laughing.

We arrived at the mall and the first store we went to was Sephora because we needed new makeup. Next we went to Forever 21,then footlocker then to the food court.

I ordered Teryaki chicken with fried rice and a cinnabon because them bitches be good. Savanna ordered pizza and hot wings with bread sticks. So we had found a table and sat down with it then that's when she started talking.

"Okay so we pulled up at the store and he went inside and his phone kept buzzing. See I was tryna ignore cause I thought it was one of his. Homeboys but it kept going and going. So I just turned the phone around put in the password  and read his messages. He was talking about how he loved the sex and how he loved hitting it from the back".

"While bestfriend I never thought Ryan was like that. I bet it really hurt you cause I was kinda going through the same thing with Devin. He really hurted me too and broke my heart. I think you did the right thing by giving it a break because if you would have accepted him back and accept his apologies then he would have tooken it for  granted. If you keep giving him chances he going to feel like he can do it to you whenever he wants and he knows you going to take him back. It's okay bestfriend if it was meant to be then it will be. Don't be stressing over it girl."

We ate our food looked around the mall some more then I dropped her off at home then I headed home.