Chapter 5

Kenya POV

It was the end of the day and me and savanna was waiting on Ryan and Devin. Well I wasn't waiting cause I have my car she waiting cause she road here with her bf. I'm finna call Devin.

"Hello". He said "Bae where you at we standing outside"? "We on the way now we like 3 minutes away". He said "Ight".

I was scrolling through facebook just reading these shade comments and messy People when I heard a honk I looked up and saw devin. I miss him so much I ran and jumped on him. After a while I got down and I said bye to savanna then me and Devin went to the movies. We get in the car and Devin started talking to me.

"How was school?" He asked looking at me then back on the road. "It was good it was just so boring". I said getting on my phone. "Ain't no nigga tried to talk to you?" I busted out laughing I said "man no and kept laughing".

We ended up at the movies and I saw my lil nice running around I called her name and she ran to me. "AUNTIE KEN!!! She screamed my name and ran to me I picked her up and swung her around, and kiss her all over her face this is my baby y'all. Then Lauren walked over I said hey to her then she took Niyah and left.

The movie that we ended up seeing was Bye Bye Man. It made me jump a few times but to me it was stupid though. Devin took me home early because he said that he got some buiseness to take care of. I just wish one day that he will tell me what he is doing. Anyway I walked in the house and seen my mamma cooking.

"Hey mamma it smell good" I told her while tryna sneak into the pot. She smacked my hand and said "Thank You Baby". Then she asked me how was school and I told her it was fine. I went up to my room and took a shower and put on some green and black spandex with a black sports bra and crawled in my bed and watch tV until dinner was ready.

Savanna POV
Right now me and Ryan is at the park talking about relationship and stuff because when he came and got me I found out he was texting another bitch and he fucked her like when the hell do he have time to do this we be with each other every fucking day.

"Ryan like what the freak be going through your head? Like when you was fucking her did you think about me? Hell nah you was just worry about busting a nut! I said to him.

"I am so sorry savanna I don't know what the freak I was thinking I was just high".

"That's everybody  excuse Ryan. Like I'm so fucking sick of you. You know damn well this not your first time cheating on me I fucking hate you". I looked at him with disgust.

"Im sorry you the only girl I freaking want savanna, the only one I love." Don't no other girl compare to you.

"Ryan you don't love me,cause if you love me you would have kept your thang inside of your pants. Ryan what did I tell you? I told you the next time you cheated we done right? I said getting up.

"Savanna don't do this just give me.another chance. I promise it won't happen again. I love you I give you the world. I'll treat you like a princess. Savanna I love you.

"I gave you too many chances and last time you promise it won't happen but it happened AGAIN ryan. I love you too but I can't keep letting you hurt me, goodbye Ryan I said while walking home.

I made it too my front door and walked in and got in my bed and started crying😥😢. I love Ryan with my whole heart, I don't be trying to hurt him, but look at what he doing he hurting me. Maybe we needed this break, maybe we need time apart just so I can think about things clear my head. They say you gotta learn to let go and what's meant to be will be. Love never fails so if it fails it was never love.💔 I just hope Ryan knows how much I love him and will never try to hurt him on purpose. Am I loving the wrong person? If loving him is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Ryan POV
I didn't try to cheat on savanna. I would never cheat on her to hurt her. Look at me my dick was thinking and got me single. I love Savanna with everything in me. I swear when she said goodbye and walked away I swear apart of me walked with her. I really do love this girl man.

After she left I just headed to the trap. When I walked in the trap I saw Devin and TJ. I just flopped down on the couch all sad and junk.

"Wassup with you?" DEVIN Asked me

"Savanna just broke up with me she found out I was cheating on her!"

"Dang stone man it's going to be hard tryna get savanna back her lil mean ass" TJ said

"Hell yeah I remember when I ask her do she want some of my chips and she said yes and I said sike and she smacked them out my hands and threw them away" Devin said

We all just bust laughing.

"Hell yeah I remember when I was talking about Kenya and she smacked me" TJ said.

"Y'all shut the fuck up y'all ain't helping y'all just making miss her more." I said getting up about to leave I told them I fuck with them later.

I went inside my house went to go take a shower and then went to sleep.

#RYAN CHEATING ON VANNA
#DEVIN HANDLING BUISENESS
WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT
HEEEHEEE EXCEPT ME
COMMENT AND TELL ME IF THE BOOK OS GOOD OR BAD
ANYTHING I SHOULD WORK ON

INBOX ME ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!