18

If You Didn't Know I Changed Both Of The Girls Name

Kenya was changed to Imari
Savanna was changed to Shae

Shae

I decided to drop out of school and just do online classes. Plus I can graduate earlier if I do online.
I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen I went and grabbed me some yogurt and granola and went in the living room and turn on the tv. There wasn't really nothing playing because it was in the morning and ain't nothing on but some damn cartoons. I ran upstairs and grabbed my.phone off the charger and ran back downstairs and sat on the couch. I unlocked it and the first thing that u clicked on was Instagram. I love instagram. I was scrolling down my Instagram there wasn't nothing really there. I went on Twitter because that's where all the beef at. That's were the celebrities be talking shit about other people at. After while I got off and got on Snapchat. I posted a good morning snap and put my phone down and went to go throw my trash away.  I went back upstairs and hopped in the shower. When I take a shower I stay on there for a lil extra because I have to shave  my legs and stuff. After I got out the shower I motioned my body down with some baby lotion. I grabbed my clothes which were some tight light blue skinny jeans and a white Adidas shirt with the black logo sign on the front. Then I put on my blue and white stripe socks. Then I grabbed my white and black all stars Adidas and put them on. I went to my dresser and put on my perfume and deodorant and grabbed my Michael kors brown shoulder bag. I walked downstairs and I grabbed my phone off the couch and walked out the door. I got in my Audi and went to Mari house. I was driving when my phone started ringing.  I dug it out my purse and I answered it.

Phone Conversation:

Me:Hello
Devin:Baby where you at
Me:On the way to Mari house why wassup
Devin: