15.

Devin POV

Lately Kenya ass been getting on my fucking nerves. She always claiming I'm cheating just because a nigga coming in the house late damn. Did she forget that I have a trap that I have to fucking run and keep inorder. She don't be saying shit when she get the new Jordans, red bottoms, or that expensive ass makeup that she want when she don't even need it. I just think we need a break  like she can't even trust me.

I walked upstairs and took a shower and crawled in the bed and went to sleep.

*The Next M*

I worked up went and took a shower. Then I put on a button up shirt which was blue red green and white. With my white pants and my polo boots. I walked downstairs and outside then and the guest room to look for ken. She wasn't there so I'm guessing she left. I went back upstairs and seen all her stuff gone. Well so be it. I went outside and got in my car and drove to the trap.

I walked in the door and went to the main room.

"Wassup big dawg". TJ said while dapping me
"I just nodded". " What's wrong with you". Dre asked me. "Me and Kenya decided to take a break she thought I was cheating when I came home last night".

"Dang dawg you just keeping breaking my lil sister heart dawg. At the same time she wrong too cause she didn't even have no fucking evidence. I'm getting tired of y'all". "That's her ass always jumping to conclusions and I'm not trying to like I'm really not." 

"Kenya might as well slide my way". TJ said while smirking. "Bitch stop fucking playing damn". "Chill damn I was just playing." TJ said. "Lmao y'all bitches funny". Dre said. "Did y'all hear anything from savanna about Ryan". "Nah I tried calling her and shit but she don't answer though I know she really miss him though." Dre said.

Dre Pov

My phone started ringing.

Phone Conversation

Me:Hello

??: Bae

Me: Wassup

Sheezy: I'm hungry can you go get me some food.

Me: yea what do you want?

Sheezy: I want some chicken nuggets and fries and a vanilla milkshakes.

Me: ight I'm finna go get it.

Sheezy: now I'm not playing

Me:ok

Sheezy: love you

Me:mhhhh

Then I hanged up. I dapped the boys up and headed to Wendy's. I know she don't eat McDonald's chicken nuggets. So ima just go to Wendy's. I pulled up at window and went to the drive thru. I ordered her food and I drive home.

I walk to the door and unlocked it with my key and walked upstairs to our room.

"Omgsh thank you bae" she said while pecking my lips." You welcome".  "Oh bae guess what". "What". "The man who owns the model company said I can come in tomorrow to take some pictures". She said getting up to throw her trash away". "It betta be appropriate pictures I said while hovering over her. "Oh trust me they going to be appropriate pictures the only person who can see this body is you". "Better I said while kissing her lips." Then I went down to her neck and started sucking on it.

Sheezy POV

Currently I'm in the bed with Dre and he's on top of me. He started sucking on my neck then he started biting on it and that junk hurt. "Ouch Dre dang you is not no fucking vampire." He started laughing. He just turned me off. "Get  the fuck of me Dre." "BABY stop being a crybaby lol he said getting under the covers. I laid back down and scooted away from him I was laughing inside. "Stop playing with me nini and come here he said while pulling me towards him". I just started laughing and snuggled up with my babe and laying on top of him while he rubbed my booty.
(A/N:Booty Rubs The Best Y'all). After while I drifted off to sleep.

Keith POV

I walked in the house from work and went to the kitchen. I seen Lolo (Lauren) in the kitchen cooking. I crept up behind her and put my hands around her waist and she jumped. I guess I scared her.  "Keith you scared me dang". I chuckled a little bit." "She turnt the stove off and turned around to me and started kissing me. I grabbed her booty and squeezed it. She had moan in my mouth I picked her up and she put her legs around my waist and I carried her up to the bedroom. By the way my babygirl is at my mom's house so we got the house all to ourselves. 

It was short but at least it's an update though!!!

I think sometimes it's going to be long chapter than short chapters.

Short Chapter s~ Update Everyday

Long Chapters~ Three Times A Week

Comment On What You Guys Want!!

The short chapter still gonna be kinda long though!!