Chapter 4

*I'm going to skip all their morning stuff and go straight to school*

Kenya Pov
I pulled up at school and Devin pulled the the same time I did. Before I went to sleep last night I called and we talked about it some more, now we on good terms. I was putting on last touches like chapstick, perfume,and my earrings. Devin came and hop into my car.

"Hey he said while pulling my face to kiss him. I said "Hey". "I love you " he said while getting one his phone. "I love you too" I said while going  back to what I was doing. Usually me and Devin will be the first ones to school out of our friends and we sit in our car and wait for savanna and Ryan slow asses.

"What Is You Doing Devin" I asked him while turning my attention to his phone.

"I'm calling Ryan and see were he's at we got stuff to do".

I just nodded my head

Ryan and Devin sometimes come to school or sometimes they skip school to do whatever they want.

That's when I turned around and saw Ryan car pulling in with Savanna that's when I got out and ran to Savanna.

Ryan POV

Me and savanna was almost to school when Devin Called me asking where we was I said We be there in like 2 minutes. When I pulled in the school lot I Already see Kenya car so I parked next to it. I saw Kenya walking to my car so of course she was going to Savanna. I just got out the car and dapped up Devin.

"Wassup men ready to go" I asked him.

"Bitch I been ready to go I was waiting on y'all slow ass". He said we both started laughing.

Savanna POV

We pulled up at school and park next to Kenya car. Kenya came to my side and I opened the door and hugged her so tight.

"Bitch get off me for I die". She said while laughing. I let go of her and we started walking towards were the boys was.

"Wassup Devin" I said while giving him a hug.

"Wassup Savanna" I just rolled my eyes cause he prounced it as Savannah.

Him and Ryan started laughing I hit Ryan across the chest and said "that shit ain't funny".

Kenya POV

The boys was laughing and shit like it wasn't even that funny. I went over and stood by Devin.

"Aye bro let's roll we finna be late" Ryan Said to Devin".

"Ight hold on let me say bye to my baby".

"Devin what have I told you about saying bye that means forever" I said

"Ight dang" he said while hugging me. He pulled me Infront of him with hands on my waist and I pulled his face down and gave him a kiss.

"I Love You" I said while looking him into his eyes. "I Love You Too" He responded.

Ryan Pov

While Kenya and Devin was doing they thing I pulled savanna and gave her a kiss then gave her some money for lunch cause I know she don't eat the school lunch food.

"I love you" I said while giving her another kiss.

"I love you too" She said.

"Be good don't forget what you got right now can't be replaced".  "I won't forget I said laughing.

That's when Devin was like let's go bruh I said ight then that's when Kenya gone yell.

"Don't be having my baby around no other females Ryan"

"What you mean I won't even be around no females let along him." I  said while looking at savanna.

"Ight whatever " She said waving us off and they both walking inside the school.

" I pulled off and headed to the trap.

******
When we walked into the trap everything was in order,niggas stacking up, bitches counting money it looked right. Me and Devin went to my office and saw the rest of the boys.

"Wassup King(Devin)and Stone(Ryan)". TJ said.

"Wassup Bitch"  I said To TJ.

Devin started busting out laughing TJ hate when people call him a bitch,but I do it just for laughs.

"Aye stop playing with me before I make Savanna call me "Daddy". He said while him and Devin was laughing. I didn't find nothing funny.

"Aye lil nigga watch yo mouth before I shoot yo ass in it. I said while showing him my gun.

"I was just playing bitch" TJ said while smirking.

That's when Rj walked in. Rj is  my brother he said wassup and we said it  back and he went and sat on the couch and we began talking about this drop we gotta do.

TJ POV
Wassup I'm TJ I'm 18. I go to Wilson High School. I didn't want to go to today and plus we had a meeting at the trap so I choose the trap. I'm like one of those funny niggas that can't be serious a moment in my life. I just get money and fuck bitches ain't no catching feelings. I gotta get back to talking with these fuck niggas I holla at Yall later.

Dre POV

Wassup y'all I'm Dre Kenya brother. Bout time I got my POV, but anyway I am 22 years old, I got a girlfriend name Sha'Niya. I love that girl to death I go to war and back but I'm kinda in college I play basketball in college to.

*****

I was on my way to go to my brother house and pick up my niece,cause I haven't seen her in a lil minute. I pull up at his house his car here so he must be here. I get out the car knocked on the door and he opened. Niyah ran to me and said "Uncle Dre" she says screaming. I swung her round a little bit. Niyah is a happy young girl she always Laughing it's like she's full of energy.

"Wassup bro I said dapping up Keith. "Wassup He said how the wife?" He asked. "She good it's just her work been kicking her ass."

We begin watching TV, we was playing 2K17
And Lauren walked in with alot of groceries. Keith walked over there and kissed her on the lips and helped her with the groceries. I swear my brother loves that girl.

"Hey Dre she said while walking further into the house". "Wassup I said" looking at her then back to the game. "You ain't going to help Keith?" Nah he good I said". As soon as I said that he walked in the house struggling I was just laughing. He mugged me and walk into the kitchen.

Lauren POV
After all the groceries were put up I went in checked on my baby. I went and she was watching TV. I gave her a bath in put on her black shirt her red jeans and her black harrachues. I had on the same thing then we walked to the front door.

"Bae where y'all finna go?" Keith asked me "To the park then the movies." I told him he walked over bent down and gave Niyah a kiss on the forehead and gave me kiss on the lips.

"Bye I Love You" I told him walking outside. "I love you too he said closing the door.