Chapter Two

Devin POV
I told her to come to my house for I can explain I can see that I really hurt her this time. So I got out the car and went to her car. I grabbed her hand and walked up stairs to my room I sat her down on the bed and begin telling her the story.

"So you expect me to believe that freaking story Devin. I'm still mad at the fact that you still fucked the bitch, I don't even know what the fuck I was thinking when I accepted your ass back" she spoked

I looked her and I had thought before I answer cause I can tell she was mad.

"I'm sorry dang why can't we just move on why can't you just put it in the past like you keep bringing it up and it's effecting us because of that. I want to move forward and it's like you keep holding it against me". I told her

"You keep saying sorry like sorry fix every MF thing and what you mean put it in the past everytime I look at that dirty bitch I think of you fucking her and it wouldn't be effecting us if you'd would have never did it and I'm not holding it against you I'm tryna make you understand" She said while putting on her shoes and walking out the door.

How she expect us to fix shit and work it out if she keep fucking walking out like she running away from her fucking problems.

I just went and took a shower got in bed and went to sleep.

Kenya POV
I walked out the house thinking is that the boy that I want to spend the rest of my life with. He is right I gotta let go if I want to continue with our relationship. On the way home I called my best friend she always giving me the best advice.

"Best friend I said on the verge crying.

"What's wrong best friend who do I have to fuck up she said yelling.

"Nobody me and Devin just got done aguring over Leasha" I told her

"Best friend I know damn well you not worry about another bitch. What have I told you girl don't worry about that hoe you have to let it go. All it's going to do is keep hurting you and it's going to hurt your relationship". She said speaking nothing but the truth.

" Ight I guess you right". I told her

"Duh girl I'm always right now let me go Ryan calling me love you honey cakes. She told me.

"Love you too" I said hanging up the phone

Keith POV
Wassup y'all I'm Kenya brother I'm 22 years old and got a wife and one daughter. I love them two girls they are my world. Right now I'm at my mamma and pops house I was finna leave to go home to my girl but Kenya walked in all sad in shit and I hate to see my sister mad and crying.

"What wrong ken ken"? I asked her stopping at the door

"Nothing I'm just tired she replied"

I already knew she was lying she must have forgotten I'm her brother. I know when she is lying. I just proceeded out the door when I got in the car my wife was calling me.

"Hello I asked"

"Babe where you at" she asked me . " I on my way to the house I'm just leaving my mamma house babe" I responded. " Ight I love you" she said. "I love you too" I responded. Y'all just don't understand how much I love her she never cheated on me she was there for me when I lost my homie she just my ride or die.

I made it home and walked through the door my daughter came running to me screaming DADDY!!!!. I love this little girl.

"Hey Babe" I said to her while putting her down and walking to the kitchen too see my wife.

I snucked up behind her and hugged her from behind and she was cooking my favorite shrimp Alfredo. She turned around pecked me three times on the lips.

I went down to sit at the table and she was asking me questions.

Lauren POV
Hey y'all I'm Keith Wife and we have a beautiful daughter name Sa'Niyah. She loves her daddy so much and I do too. I felt a pair of arms around me I already knew who they were so I turned around and pecked his lips three times. He went and sat down at the table.

"Babe how was work? Ain't no lil hoe tried to talk to you today?" I asked

He laughed at my last question cause he know I don't play about him and if y'all was wondering he a business man he owns his own company.

"It was good went to a few meetings met new people who was joining the team and no bae no lil hoe tried to talk to me. I wouldn't even give them the chance of the day bae he said leaning over and kissing me on the lips.

"Good I'm not playing with you I said getting up and putting my dishes in the sink"

Then he asked about my day. I told him nothing I just took Niyah to the park went to go check on my mama and me and her took a nap.

Then I told him to wash dishes so I ran in the living room and grabbed Niyah and ran to her bathroom for we can take a bath together. We got out and put on our matching pajamas onesies. I went in her room read her book until she went to sleep then I went in the room and got under the covers and went to sleep.

Keith POV
I like how she just ran and told me to wash dishes, and she left and she grabbed our daughter, I guessing her and Niyah went to take a shower. I went to my office and did some work. I walked into our room and went to take a shower after I got out I went to go check on my babygirl and I went back to our room and cuddled up with my baby as soon as I got in the bed she snuggled up close to me and we fell asleep.