13.

Devin POV

"Omgsh my sister" Kenya stated while crying and holding on to me. "Noo not my sister" Niyah said she just started crying". I didn't know what to do all I could do was hold Kenya. "Aye y'all get in the car we gotta get to the hospital. We all piled in the car and I drove to the hospital. We went in and went to the front office. "We here to see Savanna Dixon & Ryan Knight".  "Sir you and your friends will have to wait in the waiting room the doctors are currently doing everything they can. We walked in the waiting room and just waited.

The girls stop crying and ken went to sleep in my chest. Sheezy laid on dre shoulder. Tj went back to the trap to found out who did it. That's my nigga even though he can't never be serious. When it comes down to family he serious than anybody. Tj and ryan really close closer than me and ryan. So if he lose them he will feel lile his life is over. And as for savanna if she die then I know kenya and lauren and sheezy going to shutdown for awhile.

*****

"Family of Ryan Knight and Savanna Dixon".

We all stood up and walked over to the doctor.

I'm sorry but Mr.Ryan has slipped into a coma but Ms. Savanna is awoke she doing fine she just need to be on bed rest.

"Can we see them" I asked while grabbing ken hand. "Yes sir Ms.Dixon is in room 214 and Mr. Knight 230." "Thank you".

We walked in the room.

Savanna Pov

Im just waiting on everybody to come in. Im just sitting here crying. I hope my baby okay. Then everybody came in. My sister's came and hugged me. Than the boys.

"Damn savanna I thought I lost you what happen". Ken asked. "I don't know I was just looking out the window and the car started flipping". I told them

"Well we glad you okay sis". Said dre. "Thank you" I'm glad too. "Oh what did they say about Ryan". I asked. Didn't nobody say nothing. "WHERES RYAN". I screamed with tears coming out. "He slipped into a coma van" said Devin.  "Omgsh not the love of my life, not my fucking boyfriend". I said.
"I wanna see him call the doctors I told them". They called the doctors and some seconds passed and I heard the doctors come in. "Can I please go see my boyfriend Ryan Knight please". "Yes You May Ma'am".Everybody else went home I went in Ryan Room.

"BABY please wake up. I can't live without you baby. I need you in my life. I promise I would never leave your side and I'm not leaving. BABY I see a future with you. You are the only man that I ever loved ryan. If I lose you then I just lost the word. I just lost this thing called life. Please don't leave me Ryan. Please wake up I still have hope. Ryan I love you man so much that you don't understand. I will kill for you,die for you, I will jump Infront a bullet for you. Ryan if you don't make it which I know you will then I don't want to live on earth again. Nobody will ever replace your love. Nobody will ever replace you. If you don't make it baby I don't want to love again. I love you Ryan Jamal Knight". I climbed in his bed and fell asleep.

Ryan POV

I heard every word that she said and I feel the same way. The reason that she alive is because I jumped Infront of the air bag. I couldn't let her die and leave me. I just chose myself. I love savanna with all my heart. I just don't know what I would do bruh if she wouldn't have never made it. I can her but I can't open my eyes. I saw my mamma up in heaven she look so pretty and she was glowing. She one of God's angels now. I told my mama all about savanna. I love savanna more than anything in the world. When she climbed in the hospital bed with me. I tried to put my hands around her but I couldn't. I just wanted to hold her and tell her that I love her.

*4 Months Later*

It's been 4 months since Ryan been in that coma and I miss him everyday. I go and check on him everyday. I just he wake up already. Since everybody know Ryan is in a coma dudes be tryna holla at me but I just swerve them cause they not who I want. I keep telling them that, but they don't listen it's like they don't understand what NO means. But right now I'm on my way to see him.

*****

Walked in the hospital and checked in and went to go see him. Everytime I walk in this room I just want to break down and cry but I don't I know he's going to want me to stay strong for him and that's what ima do for my baby.

Kenya POV

Things hasn't been going good between me and Devin. After our breakup you would think he wouldn't do it again. I don't know if he doing it but he coming home late and get mad when I ask him where's he been. He says it trap BUISENESS one side of me believe him but the other side saying bullshit. I really don't want him to be cheating cause if he is cheating all hell gone break lose. Right now it's 2 sum in the morning and he still not here. Then I hear somebody knocking on the door. I grabbed my gun and walked downstairs. I opened the door and pointed the gun at the person face come to find out it was Devin.

"Devin what the fuck! Where have you been?"
"Don't worry about it just drop it we will talk about it in the morning." "The fuck you mean don't worry about it you coming in the house late at fucking night and you telling me don't worry about it." "Ken I really don't wa-." "Fuck what you don't want to talk about". I said while walking up to him. "Ken back the fuck up and get out of my face." "I swear to fucking god I hate yo dumbass". "I'm not going to sit here and agure with you if you don't believe me then fuck you". "Fuck you too." "Fuck you why the fuck is you still with me if you think I'm cheating." "Maybe because I love you and I don't want nobody else. I just don't trust you". "Ken what is a relationship with out trust? It's not shit. I think we should take a break". He told me while walking upstairs. I swear my heart just dropped to my ass.