17

1 Week Later!

Lauren POV

I woke up and I started feeling the bed to see if Keith was there, but he wasn't.
I just got up and went to take a shower. I came out the shower and put on a PINK white and pink sweater and with some blue jeans and my Valentines Jordans 12. I went to my baby room and got her up and took her a shower. I put her on a white jumpsuit with blue and pink print on it with her blue Jordans 12. I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs and I headed to McDonald's to get me and her some breakfast.

So I pulled out the driveway and started driving towards McDonald's. I hate driving in the early morning cause traffic be hectic. People be tryna get to work and it be so complicated. Right now I'm pulling into McDonald's drive through and I ordered her a sausage biscuit and some hashbrowns and some orange juice and me the same thing but apple juice. I hate orange juice.

Now I'm finna drop her off at school and then head to the grocery store. A few minutes later I pulled up at her school.

I headed to the side of the car and let her out. "Be good baby, I love you and make sure you eat all your vegetables". I told her while giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Okay mommy and I love you too bye." I opened her school classroom door for her and closed it back and walked back.outside to my car. I miss my baby already.

Kenya POV
I'm supposed to be at school right now but I don't feel like going. Like I'm too tired I was all night out with savanna & she had me doing all kinds of stuff I didn't even think I was able to do. But right now I'm guessing ima go downstairs to make me some breakfast. Well me and Devin just decided to just take a break in the relationship. I think it's the best decision since only thing we do is get into argument and fight.
I walked downstairs and I fixed me some pancakes and cinnamon rolls and some biscuit's with some honey and syrup with some almond chocolate butter. [A/N: Y'all Have To Try It It's Good!!] That's when I was all finish and TJ busted through the door. This lil bitch get on my nerves he thinks everything fucking funny with his ugly ahh.

"Wassup kenken" he said walking into my kitchen opening my fridge. Ion know why he opening stuff like its his motherfucking house but forreal though that's my bro and I love him. "Wassup" I retorted back to him. "Why you not at school?. " Maybe because I don't feel like going. Why you all in my BUISENESS stay over there.". "Well you need to go to school to get an education". " Boyy you should be the last person talking about going to school. The only time you show up is when we have test, which I don't even know why because yo dumb ahh don't even don't know what be learning then wanna come back to school and be acting like you know what the hell be going on boy bye". I rolled my eyes. "Shut up nerd." "Okay and so at least I'm smart punk". I just left and went upstairs to my room because I didn't feel like aguring with somebody that's not on my level.

*********

Devin
I pulled into the trap and went to the door and did the signature knock. The guard let me in and I went straight to my office. " wassup boss". I just nodded my head. I went to my office and sat down and did some paper work and watched the cameras to see what everybody was doing. Cause you know people be stealing money and drugs. Ion know why people steal money out the trap houses if you get payed a couple thousands everyday but you know people just be money hungry. Ungrateful ass bastards. I pulled some weed out my book bag and slit the blunt in half and threw that tobacco shit away and put my shredded weed in the blunt and rolled that bitch up and started smoking. I just had to smoke before I go over to ken house cause she be having attuides and shit and I'm not finna deal with that shit. Her ahh gonna be talking to her damn self. I walked out the trap got in my car and drove off and headed to ken house. She told me she didn't go to school I was a Lil pissed off because she needs to go I know I don't go to school but I just my baby to be something and not be dumb.

I knocked on the door and she answered. "Hurry up and come get your annoying ass friends out my damn house." She said while walking away. I just laughing they always messing with my baby folk but it be funny. I pulled her back to me by her waist and gave her a hug and grabbed her booty knowing me lol. "Damn I can't get no loving I'm not the one that's messing with yo ass". Devin shutuo you get on my damn nerves just like them. I walked into the living room and I just seen Ryan and tj just sitting their and watching tv. " Wassup y'all I dapped them and sat down on the couch.

"Where My Bestfriend Ryan". Ken Asked While Walking In The Living Room And Sitting On My Lap. I Put My Arms Around Her Waist And Layed My Head On Her Back. " She Should Be Walking Through The Door Any Minu- (GCO). He Got Cut Off By The Doorbell Going Through The House.

Savanna
I Really Liked How EveryBody Just Left Me At School By Myself. Anyways I'm Pulling Up Into Ken Driveway. Ryan Told Me Everybody Was Here. I Runged The Doorbell and Men Came And Opened The Door. "Bitch Why You Ringing The Doorbell Like You Ain't Got A Motherfucking Key. ". Bitch I Forgot ". I Said As I Ran And Jumped On Ryan " Baeeeeee". I Said Kissing Him All Over His Face I Just Missed Him So Much. "Wassup He Said While Hugging On Me Tightly. " I Miss You So Much I Said When le Kissing His Juicy Lips. " I Miss You To. I Slipped My Hands Down His Basketball Shorts But Tj Stopped Me . "Aye OK We Get It Damn Y'all Missed Each Other Do All That Lovey Dovey Shit On Your Own Time." Tj Said. I Busted Out Laughing "Awwww Tj I'm Sorry". I Said While Grabbing His Face. He Pushed My Hands Off His Face. " Don't Fucking Touch My Face". "Why?. You Just Touched My Mans Dick The Fuck You Mean Why. I Don't Want Your Dicky Ass Hands On My Face You Nasty Fuck. " Fuck You". " Nah You My Sis Ion Want It From You." Ryan And Devin Them Was Just Laughing Like That Shit Was Funny And Its Fucking Not. "Aye Leave My Baby Alone". Tj Said While Trying To Stop Laughing But Failed Miserably. " Get The Fuck Off Me Tj". I Said While Getting Up And Going Upstairs To The Guest Room.

A Few Minutes Later Tj Came In And Layed On Top Of Me. "Baby He Said While Kissing On My Neck.
" Mhhh". I Said While Trying Not To Moan Cause I Was Suppose To Be Fake Mad. "What's Wrong?. " Nothing I Said While I Pecked His Lips. He Cuddles Up Next To Me & We Felled Asleep

I Know I Haven't Been Updating Since March Something But I'm Back And There's Going To Be More Chapters From Now on Trust And Believe. Yes Comment Vote And Share. I Promise I'm Back. Don't Be Silent Readers!!!!! I Feel Like This Book Should Be A Little More Thuggish Its To Nice.

Let Me Know What Y'all Think 😔. It All Depends On You Guys If I Should Update Or Not.

** Add This Book To Your Library and Message Me Any Ideas That You May Have.

DONT BE SILENT READERS!!!!

TELL ME WHATS UP OR JUST INBOX ME PERSONALLY!!!!!!!!!

BYE Guys and I Hope You Guys Had A Good Easter 😊