Chapter 11

Dre Pov

*3 Days Later
(Yes Lauren Accepted Him back)

Me and my baby Sha'Niya is in my room watching tv. Today is Keith surprise birthday party which I didn't even know about until yesterday me and Devin,Ryan decided to match with our girlfriends.

Sha'Niya had fell asleep so I decided Ima wake her up cause if she don't then she going to make us late. I had woke her up and told her to hurry up and get ready. We took a shower together and we but put on our black vans shirt, with some blue jeans and black vans. Now we was headed to the front door. I got in the car and drove to Lauren and Keith house. I pulled up at the house then I cut the car off. I had to drop Sha'Niya off with the girls because me and the other boys had to keep Keith busy.

Sha'Niya POV
Now me and Dre was just sitting in the car and now I'm finna get out.

I popped Dre in his arm cause I was ready to go inside and he was taking Forever.

"Ouch what's was that for." He asked me. "Boy Shutup I only tapped you." " It didn't feel like a tap." "Mmmhhh." I said while leaning over and grabbing his face and kissing his lips. He tried to deepen it but I knew I had to go so I had pulled away. "I love you." He said to me as he checked his phone to see what time it was. "I love you to." I said while getting out the car. "Forever & Always." We both said together as he pulled off.

I walked into the house and went into the kitchen and I saw all my girls. "Hey y'all". I said as I walked in the kitchen. "Omg hey lil sheezy"  Lauren said to me as she ran to me. I just started laughing as she started hugging me. "I haven't seen you in forever". She told me "Girl I been in the house Dre have been keeping me in the house". I told her while grabbing a soda.  "Girl I'm so glad you came." " Me too I had to come it's my brother birthday and I couldn't miss it".

Lauren POV

So all the girls was here so I started assigning them what to do.

"Kenya you cook the cake and cupcakes and the Macaroni. "Savanna you cook chicken and cornbread and collard greens." Sheezy you start grilling hot dogs and hamburgers for the kids. " I keep hanging up decorations and call everybody to make sure everything in place.

* 2 Hours Later*

We had everything inorder and everything was done. The boys should be here any minute now. I just hope my baby like his gifts and his party because if he don't I'm going to  beat his ass, but it don't matter cause I know my baby going to love it.

Keith POV

Me,my brother, and my homeboys was walking around the mall I was buying me some for myself since it was my birthday. I was getting tired and plus I wanted to get home with my babies

Devin POV

"Aye bro you ready to go" I ask Keith because Lauren just called me and told me that they was done. "Yes bro let's head out y'all". Keith said. We walked out the mall and we got in our separate cars and headed to Keith house. I'm just ready to see my baby.

Keith POV

We finally pulled up to my house and their were a lot of cars there and I was wondering why they was there. So we go out the car and we headed to the front door. I walked in and they yelled out "SURPRISE". Lauren came over and kissed me. "Happy Birthday Baby". "Thank you bae". "Happy birthday DADDY!!". Niyah came running towards me. Everybody started laughing and a couple of awww's from the girls. I picked her up and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you baby girl."

I went around and hugged every body and thanked people. That's when I came to my sister.
"Happy Birthday big bro". She said while kissing my cheek and hugging me. "Thank you punk". I told her and rubbed her head. "You welcome asshole". She said while punching me in my shoulder and running towards Devin. She knew she better run cause I swear I was going to hit her ten times worser. (A/N: I probably didn't even spell that right cause it dont look right).

I walked in the kitchen finna fix my plate cause my baby Lauren was acting selfish. When I was finna grab my plate Ryan and Devin  came and jumped in front of me. I push both of them out the way then savanna and Kenya going to jump in.

"Don't be pushing on my baby" savanna said while hitting me in the shoulder. "I swear". Kenya said. They trying me like I give  a fuck about they lil boyfriends. " I'll push them again the fuck?." "You ain't stupid" Kenya said . I had pushed Devin and Ryan into each other. " You right I ain't stupid I'm dumb stupid". Before Kenya or savanna could do some Lauren came and stood Infront of me with Niyah on her hip. " Y'all going to have to fight  me about this one". She said while pointing to me. "Yea leave my daddy alone." That's my girls. 

Savanna POV.

"Aww Ni Ni I thought you was on my side". I told Niyah. I started to fake cry. "I'm sorry aunt vanna but my mommy and daddy first." "I understand".

I walked outside and I seen ryan sitting by the pool and a chair eating. I went to the chair and sat in his lap. " Bae you had fun" he asked me while still eating. "Yea but I'm tired"." We going to leave in a little bit." "Ight". I said while turning my face around to his. I just started kissing his lips. "What was that for". He asked me. " Oh nun I just realized I haven't kiss you all day and you didn't even talk to me." I said while taking his plate and standing up". "Thank you bae". He said while smacking my ass. "Only for you bae" I said while walking into the house.

#The next chapter is going to be long don't worry.

#and I know this wasn't talking about nothing but the next one is going to be fiee🔥!!

#Vote Comment What y'all think about the book so far