Chapter Three || Friday Night?

Pic of Amanda up top

CHAPTER 3: Friday Night?

WRITTEN BY: YaoiGodd

Wyatt Kingston

He ran his fingers across my face, taking in every small detail of my face, my electric blue eyes, my soft, pink lips, my blonde hair, that filled the entirety of the back of my head. He danced his thumps around my cheeks, relinquishing in the feeling of me. Me, the boy with the blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and pink lips that couldn't stop a single thing his bestfriend was doing to him. Did I actually like this? Did I enjoy when my bestfriend would push himself on me? When he would take his hand and intervene it with my own? I must have because I wouldn't let go. The feelings kept he going. They wouldn't let me go. They kept me close to my bestfriend, but made our friendship weird. We weren't friends anymore, yet we were. What were we? How could I describe it when the boy I front of me, softly kisses my forehead and sent me into another world where only the two of us existed.

"Wyatt," he breathed, "you know I love you, right?"

My eyes stretched. What do I say? I don't want him to stop but....I don't love him......

What do I do?

I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out, inside a hoarse whisper came out inside and

I was thrown out of my dream, into the harsh reality, that I was currently living in now.

I continued to lay on my bed, still thinking about the dream I just had, now he made me feel, until I remembered my conversation with Aryan last night. Gosh, he's such a sweet guy. I feel bad that he doesn't have any of his morning classes with any of his friends. Gosh, I wouldn't know what I would do if I couldn't see Amanda until the afternoon. It was already mad enough that I only had homeroom and math with her, I'm so lucky that I have math with Amanda because, although she may be a rebel, she's actually the best when it comes to mathematics.

My thoughts soon came to an end once the alarm on my phone went off. 

I slowly but surely slid my phone screen to the left and cancelled the alarm. I sighed extremely hard before getting out of bed and changing into my school clothes. I wore a thin, long-sleeved, shirt with the middle being baby blue and the sleeves a dark blue. The shirt had buttons, that I found unnecessary, but I liked the shirt nonetheless. I paired them with a pair of light blue jeans, black ankle socks, and the same pair of black vans that I wore yesterday.

I gave myself a good look in the mirror and smiled before combing my hair out. The mohawk was really to see if I could make friends on the first day of school, and if I did, would they accept my hairstyle. I laugh to myself, shaking my head at the thought. How silly was I. It's not like I made any new fr-...then I remembered that I actually did make a new friend yesterday. Aryan. Aryan Young. I smiled to myself, he was such a nice guy. Maybe school will be better this year with him by my side.

I reached for my phone, unlocking it with my fingerprint, and opened the phone app. I clicked on the call log, and instantly smiled to myself once again. Aryan's name was displayed at the top of the screen, except he didn't have any emojis yet because I didn't know him enough to decide which emojis suit him best, but regardless I still saved his number. With one long, happy, sigh I proceeded downstairs to catch my mother just finishing breakfast.

"Even though you might not want none, I still made you breakfast," my mom chided from the stove top.

"Actually, Mom, I think I'm going to eat something today," I smiled, which sent my mom into overdrive.