Chapter 9

Jake. I cover my mouth with my hand out of shock. I walk right into his arms and he wraps his around me as I do too. "But what about the movie?" I ask. "We finished yesterday, I just wanted to surprise you!" He exclaims. "This is so amazing I say softly. After what feels like forever, we break apart. "I'm gonna get changed and stuff. Just go in the kitchen. I'll be right back" I say walking to my room. I open one of the drawers and grab a loose grey t-shirt knit sweater that drapes over my shoulders, an orange tank top, and black leggings. I go into my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I go into the kitchen, I see Jake standing there as I expected. "So I need to start cooking food for my party tonight. I could really use your help." "Of course." I pick out a few things I know I can make. I choose stuff that would be served at a formal cocktail party sort of thing. "I need you to get me cooking oil from my pantry." "Ok" A minute later he returns, handing me the oil. "Here you go." "Thanks baby.: I quickly kiss him. "So who did you invite?" I read from the list.

" Selena (Gomez)

Justin (Bieber)

Dianna (Agron)

Emma (Stone)

Jennifer (Lawrence)

Miley (Cyrus)

Katy (Perry)

Kellie (Pickler

Demi (Lovato)

Colbie (Caillat)

Sara (Barellis)

Lea (Michelle)

Cory (Montieth)

Chord and Nash (Overstreet)

Hunter (Hayes)

Shai (Woodley)

My best friend from high school, Abigal

All of the agency

All of my dancers

And my brother Austin."

"Ok. Lets get cooking!"

I go to the pantry tp get some flour, baking soda, and sugar to make some dessert items. The flour is really heavy so I have some trouble getting it in the bowl. Jake must notice because he comes over and helps me with it. When I put it down, I turn around and he simply says with a slight smile, "You know how much I love you, right?" I simply respond with, "All I know is I've never been so in love."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry the chapter sucks ;-/ It's more like a filler chapter because a really exciting few chapters lay ahead o_0 My goal is to be finished with this tory by the end of Christmas break and I will hold myself to that. Sp this book will officially be completed by January 6th, but possibly earlier. I think it's gonna have 4-6 more chapters. But don't worry, there will be a sequel! You can comment which one you like most, but some title ideas I had were, "Never Saying Never", "Word's Are Cheap", "Forever The Name On My Lips", "You Still Make Me Fearless", "Forever RED", "I Almost Do", "Sad Beautiful Tragic", "Sweet Sorrow", "In Dark Blue Tennessee'", "Last Chance At Love", and "State of Grace. You can also comment any ideas you had. I'll be checking the comments. tay posted for updates.

XOXOXO Madison