Chapter 11

* After The Party, about 10:30 *

Silence. The house is dead silent except for my sobs. 

How could he do this? When he left my house after he helped me, he said he would be back. He never even came. 

My phone rings. Jake. I guess he finally decided to call. I angirly answer. 

(A/N: T is for Taylor and J is for Jake. Sorry if I indirectly called you stupid :-/ )

T: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

J: Taylor, I'm sorry I didn't make it

T: I'm sorry too. What are you specifcally sorry about? Not showing uo or the reason why you didn't show up?

J: Both

T: Well tell me!

J: My manager told me that if I countinued to date you, my career might be completely over because of everybody's preconcieved ideas of what being in a relationship with you means. He thinks it would distract me from everything. I told him no, but when he told me the severity, I still said that I loved you and I couldn't do that. I didn't know how to tell you because I was scared about never getting any roles again.

T: So are you telling me that you would choose getting a few roles over being with me?

J: I love you, you know that. I just don't think it's best for me to still be in a relationship with you.

T: So this is it?

J: Never say that. This is it for now. We are meant to be together, forever, but not now.

T: If we can't be together now, I don't want to ever be with you again. You're just going to do the same thing! 

J: No, no. I promise, when the time is right, faith will bring us back together. 

T: NO! Forget it! 

J: I don't know what else I can say to you!

T: Well I do; you either will have me now, or never

J: I can't do that, we're going to be together again, someday

T: Well guess what, I'm finished. I don't love you; not at all, not anymore

J: Let me guess, you're going to write a song or an album about this, make millions and forget about how much we loved each other. Don't make me a subject of any of your songs. 

He hangs up.

We're done.

I lost him.

I lost myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A BREAKUP! Jk, you had to see it coming. What did you guys think of it? Comment.

XOXOXO Madison