She went there!

-----------------------Dylan’s POV-----------

‘’so Russel you’re gay’’ I laughed amidiatly after my sentence. Okay so I’m drunk what ever.

‘’are you drunk’’ He asked

‘’ I found some old whine in the boot’’

‘’lovel-‘’ he didn’t finish.

‘’you fucking bitch, you’re a slut’’ I heard screaming. I ran over to where it was coming from. The girls were holding Perrie back from I think it is Bazilah.

‘’He’s mine, not yours MINE’’ she was raging.

‘’I know, I broke up with him, I’m sorry’’

‘’and you how could you do that, we didn’t even officially brake up’’ she screamed at Zayn.

‘’calm down Perrie’’ Erin shouted trying to hold her back.

‘’I’m sorry Perrie, I didn’t even know if I would survive this far’’ he defended himself.

‘’so your first instinct was to get into some random chicks pants’’ she screamed.

‘’we didn’t even sleep together, we only dated’’ he backed up a little.

‘’DO I GIVE A FUCK, YOU STILL CHEATED ON ME”. She screamed trying to get a hand free.

‘’ I didn’t even know you were in Australia’’.

‘’oh, so what every time I leave you alone you find some flat chested bitch’’. She yelled.

‘’oh she went there’’ Russel snapped his fingers. I glared at him.

‘’sorry’’ he quickly mumbled and went in.

‘’guys calm down’’ Russel told everyone. Perrie freed her hand and slapped him across the cheek.

‘’you fucking calm down’’

‘’ooo’’ I mumbled along with everyone else.

‘’and you’’ Perrie started, walking closer to Zayn, enjoying her new freedom. ‘’can fucking sleep by yourself tonight for all I fucking care’’ she turned on her heels and Erin and Hailey quickly followed.

‘’Wait up’’ Erin called after her. That’s like, Erin’s line.

Everyone was silent for a bit but walked back to their car to sleep, Lou ad Harry sat next to him and Mal and Kait chased after Bazz.

‘’okay I’m going to keep watch’’ I whisper to Russel, He nods and sits next to the guys. I walk out a bit so that it was nice and dark. I could hear an owl in the distance. Nice.

‘’sup’’ Dan walked out from nowhere. Okay creepy.

‘’nothin much, you’’

‘’just bored’’ he responds.

‘’you’re holding your gun awkwardly’’ I found this on the streets. Next to a body. But that wasn’t the point.

‘’here’’ he rearranged the gun making it comfy in my arms.

‘’do you know how to use it’’ he asked.

‘’um’’ he chuckled a little.

‘’okay all you need to do is aim and watch out for the back fire’’ he shows me and I have a turn.

‘’yep just like that’’ I smile up at him and he laughs.

‘’what’’

‘’nothing’’ he says still smiling.