being bad does have some good hook ups.

“What’s in the book” Hailey whispered for the millionth time.

 “girl if you do not back the f up I will slap that mouth right off your face’’ I laugh after I say that weird sentence and she joins in.

“okay what’s the plan” she asks as I flip through the book.

‘’I have no idea’’ we are currently in our own little room where we got told to wait for the men. They probably just want to have a ‘little’ chat with me. I don’t know what there going to do with Hailey but I know she’s just going to keep asking me what’s in the book.

‘’What you don’t have a plan, what are we going to do, ask Louis’’ I stair at her weirdly for a second.

 ‘’I love him but he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed”.

 “he is a tool doe” she aggressively stairs at me weirdly and I give her a faint smile before she bitch slaps me across the face.

 “ow’’ I slap her back and she gasps at me. We laugh and point at each other but two men bursting threw the door stop us.

 “um, Hailey’’ one says looking between us. Newbie.

 ‘’uh, Yeah’’ she asks.

 ‘‘can you please come with us’’ she nods and looks at me before following the small man. Wait is that.

 “hey, Hey’’ I yell after him. He turns his head and smiles knowing that I remember him. I wave and he continues, It’s the guy with the sign. Hailey turns her head and mouths.

 “hook up” I look scared and shocked I shake my head at her and she laughs.

I roll my eyes at her and bring my attention back to the guard that was patiently waiting in front of me. I raised one eyebrow at him and signaled him to start.

“Oh, right um. Okay. Erin is it” I nodded my head at him. I don’t have time for him already why is he making me wait more.

“We want to make a few special rules with you on count of your ‘history’ “

“Get on with it then” I sit on the bed and cross my legs. He pulls a chair up and sits in front of me.

I feel a bit bad for him because he obviously doesn’t want to do this and I’m making it harder, maybe I should relax a little.

“Okay well when we caught um I mean found you-’’ He stopped but continued.

“We noticed that you had a few friends too and we were guessing that’s what you were always fighting so hard to get” I nodded at him and he continued.

‘’Okay, if you’re willing to behave and not cause too much trouble we will make an exception and let you meet up with them every once in a while, due to the boys and girls splitting up” he looked me in the eyes but quickly broke eye contact.

“No”

“What”

“I said no, I will not behave and follow the rules for your stupid exception” he looked confused for a second but quickly collected himself.

“What do you mean you can meet up with the people you love?”

“I want on every Wednesday, EVERYBODY gets to catch up with there loved ones. Or no deal” he sits shocked for a little bit.

“And if not then you ca bet that the last thing you will ever see me do is behave”. I smile wickedly at him before he gets up.

 “Um okay, I’ll see if that c-can be managed”. He quietly left the room and I watched him leave.

-------------------------Harry's POV----------------

''Harry"Lou whispered, speaking for the first time in hours.

''Yeah, man" I say.

"Do you know what's happening" He asks. 

"No, I've never been here before" he swallows the lump in his throat and nods. I look over to Liam and he looks to be chatting with Dan.

  ----- Lou's POV------

I hope  my baby is okay. If they hurt her I swear to god.

I just want to see her. Why does that have to be so hard.

They should know how I feel. They've more than likely gone threw something like this in this stuid hell whole.

I'm too upset to think and I know there going to try and break us down and it is obviously already working.

  -------- Erin's POV------

The man walks back in with his clip bored and white lab coat. He shouldn't be wearing that, blood

will stain it too easily.

"Well?" I ask impatiently.

"They thought over it and have came to a decision" I leaned in a little waiting for the answer.

"They said no" I slowly sat up straight and nodded. I stayed quiet for a few minutes until he spoke again.

"but there still gonna let you meet up with your friends" he smiles at me and I nod.

 '' Okay I'm going to go tell them your decision just wait here please" I slowly nod again.

I don't know what I'm going to do now, I honestly thought that they would fold. ugh. I'm ruining my rep, shots.

I stay on the white bed and play with my thumbs, I can still feel the book under my shirt. At least i'm going to get to see Harry. I'd do anything to see his smile again.i love his smile, it's contages. 

A/N

Hello my beautiful people, how are you all. and i'm sorry it's short but i have no excuses, this chapters later than a pregnant girls period.

did that just happen, oh yes it did good bye.

Okay but for real thank you so much for all my new followers and i've been meaning to do this so here they are.

Shout out to

KayleeLopez2 alicia12molina

MinnieMouse1D

xSammyHoranx

kittah4132

gummybear9

xox_meow Belieber4Ever14

morninglory8

lottiebabhy MikaylaGrate

I love you guys.

Okay well that's it. i still love you and i hope you still love me or i'm going to cry :'( but if you do still love me i'm going to cry tears of joy :')

i love you so much that's what you do to me. *whispers* because i love you.

now don't forget to vote and comment and if you're really really awesome you can follow me and i will love you for ever and ever and ever and i'll give you a unicorn. i love you byz.

-Erin