I know your story part 2

Okey dokey, so in dis little chapter you get to know what Harry and I were talking about, so enjoy it.

-------------------Erin’s POV-----------------------

‘’Hey what happened with you and Harry’’ Hailey asked me.

‘’what’’

‘’don’t lie, I saw you two talking the other day’’. She bumps my hip with hers.

‘’oh, yeah I remember’’ I smile.

‘’yeeeaaaahhhhhhh’’ she pokes me cheeks.

‘’so what happened’’ she asks again.

‘’we got our priority’s straight’’ I insure her.

‘’kk’’ she skipped off to go find Lou, like usual. She’s mad crazy for him.

Flashback

 ‘’okay, well first of all I didn’t sleep with her’’ he says. Yeah sure. I put my head down in disbelief. He really thought that I would believe that. He put his hands back on either sides of my body and lifts my chin up so that I’m looking at him in the eyes.

The sad look in my eyes almost breaks him but he stays strong enough so he can finish trying to make a point.

‘’I walked in on her’’ I feel my face give him the oh so famous really look.

‘’it’ true’’ I sigh and signal him to continue. He takes a step back a little of guard my confidence boost.  Cross my arms and listen.

‘’well’’ he uncrosses my arms and I laugh at him.

‘’can I continue?’’ he asks.

‘’yeth you may’’ he looks at me funny from my newly grown lisp.

‘’okay, I didn’t mean what I said, I got really mad. And I wasn’t thinking’’. I smile and look down.

‘’what?’’ he asks.

‘’you’re always not thinking’’ he gives me the look.

‘’no but really, I’m tired of s getting into a fight and the next day you say, sorry baby, please forgive me I wasn’t thinking’’ I mimic his words. 

‘’I’m sorry’’ he puts his head down.

‘’just please stop doing things that make me want to break your face’’ I smile. He laughs at me.

‘’anything else I should know’’ I ask.

‘’um no’’ he smiles at me.

‘’don’t you have anything you want to say to me’’ he asks.

‘’no’’ I get up off the car put he pushes me back against it with his body.

‘’hey, you said some pretty mean things to’’ he smiles.

‘’yea but I hardly ever do that’’ I smile back.

‘’hey yes you do, all the time’’ he says.

‘’what, like when’’ I ask.

‘’the other day when we weren’t fighting you said my hair looks like a mop’’

‘’it does’’ I defend.

‘’no it doesn’t’’ he gives his hair a quick look but looks back at me. I try to push him away with my hips but it doesn’t work and he’s to strong.

‘’yes’’ I kissed him on the lips.

‘’yes it does’’ I whispered.

End of flash back

-----------------Hailey’s POV---------

I sit down next to Lou.

‘’hey baby’’ he opens his arms showing me to sit on his lap.

‘’you okay’’ I lean on his chest. He mumbles a yes showing that there is something wrong. I didn’t get a SPECIAL reward at my graduation for nothing. Yeah everyone else just got a certificate for graduating and I got a cool trophy because I am just so- no Lou, this is about Lou.

(true chizz, Hailey got an award at grad for something, I have no idea, but only about 7 other people got a reward like that).

‘’I know something is wrong’’ I gently brush his cheek with my thumb.

‘’I love you’’ I whisper. A smile breaks on his face.

‘’ I love you to darling’’ he smiles. I give him an innocent smile and he laughs and turns me around so I’m sitting on his lap. He rocks me side to side. (rock me, rock me, rock me yeah. I just found out what they actually mean when they say rock me)

‘’Lou move your ass and help’’ he sighs before standing up and helping NIall.

‘’your fine ass to be exact’’ I mumble. He looks at me and laughs and I laugh along. Aw so cut, he thinks I’m joking.

I watch his muscles flex and do there thang as he loads the gear in the boot. Or as he would say the back.

‘’Hey, Eleanor, can you help me’’ he shouts. I stand up before I relies what he said.

‘’what’’ my voice cracks. (A/N you know that thing people do when there about to cry and there voces crack)  Niall, Zayn, Liam and Holly stop in their tracks. He turns around and looks like he’s on the verge of tears. I see Erin take a step forward ready to be there when I need her.

‘’I’m sorry Hailey’’ he says.

‘’I knew it; you only like me because I remind you of Eleanor. I told Erin but she said I was just being silly’’ I feel tears run down my face.

‘’Hailey’’ he says.

‘’idiot’’ Erin slaps him over the head and I start laughing. I fall on my knees and then onto the ground.

‘’What’s so funny’’ Niall asks. Erin helps me off the ground.

‘’He said he’d never hurt me again’’ I say. Erin drags me away and I was still laughing even though it burned on the inside.

A/N 

not really that much to say but i updated early ecause it's christas.

byz

Love Erin,