The first meet up

I was waiting patiently outside the gate with my friends. I played with my hands getting a little restless. It's been about a week now and i'm kind of nervous.

"okay you can go threw now" the guard says as he finishes patting down Dylan. I walk quickly trying to get to the room first.

I can see Harry patiently waiting at the table with the other boys. He didn't have his usual bright smile but I guess I can understand.

I make my way to the door and give it a second before I open it. His face lit up and I quickly ran to his side.

-----Dylan's POV------------- 

I watched as Hailey ran to Lou and Erin to Harry. Kait and Niall were already kissing,it's like Kait and Hailey had switched body's.

I look over to Dan and he's already staring at me. I cross my arms and walk over to the corner and face the wall like a kid in time out.

I hear him get up and follow me. "Dalyn, I'm sorry, okay. I'm really sorry" I bite my lip just to keep myself from forgiving him.

''come on, Dylan. I can tell you want smile, I can see it" He starts poking my cheek and I can help but star to smile. I flap my arms about to get him to stop poking me and making me smile. I turn around to hide my smile.

He quickly sins me around and holds me in place.

"There it is" he pecks my Lips and rocks us side to side for a bit until I start laughing.

"what's so funny" he asks. I shrug my shoulders and he just holds me closer.

--------------Erin's POV-----------

I didn't really talk much with Harry. I just sort of sat on his lap while he played with my hair as I drifted of to sleep. I don't get that much sleep when he's not around. I don't feel safe or comfortable. 

"Erin, honey. It's time to wake up" I opened my eyes to a sad Harry. I move my hand to  his cheeks, "what's wrong?" I ask while brushing my thumb across his cheek.

"It's time to go ma'am" I pulled my hand away from Harry's cheek and frowned. He turns me around on his lap so I could face him.

"hey it's only going to be another week" he says with hope brushing his thumb over my cheeks, not braking eye contact. I nod my head understandingly and fight back my tears. I get up and follow the others out of the large, empty room.

--------------Harry's POV------------------

I watched as Erin left with glassy eyes. It's obvious that she hasn't been getting enough sleep and our distance has been effecting her. I'm hoping she has a good plan or were all going to have to go along with lou's crazy idea and probably get us all killed.

A/N

Okay i only wrote this chapter to tell you this. i'm going to take a break for a while of writing, mainly because it feels like i have to do it not that i want to.

i think i should be happy to write my next chapter but i'm not, and that's a problem. i did this for me and now i don't think i am doing it for me anymore. i'm really sorry guys but i need to get my spirits back up to continue writing this book or i don't think it's going to be going any where. i'm not sure if i'm even going to be writing a sequel to this anymore.

so i'm so sorry guys but i need a break.

 I really love you guys still and i hope your not mad at me, please leave a vote, comment and follow me, it really helps me out.

okay, i guess that's it for a few weeks, by guys i really love you and please stick with me threw it. by for now. :)

-Erin