I want out.

I can’t survive, it’s too hard. I don’t get to sleep, I don’t get to eat, and I can’t leave base. I’m just a dead spirit in a human body. (Must read book one, How to survive the zombie apocalypse 101 (1D) before reading this)

I just want to find them, since we split up I don’t know where they are, if there safe, who they’re with or anything, I just want to see them one last time, even if I’m saying goodbye.

I miss them, I miss him and I just want to be free. I know I’m alive but I feel like I’ve done something wrong and I’m locked up in jail. Like I murdered someone and this is my punishment.

Okay, this isn’t where I left it off last but I need to tell you something, if you see me out there fighting with Harry telling him I don’t need him, stop me. Warn me of what’s coming next, tell me to forgive him, tell me how desperate I will be, please.

I found base with a few others, I lost a good friend, but now I’m stuck. They’re from the Army, they keep us safe inside and the zombies out. I’d rather be fighting out there for what I love and who I care about than get in line, tested, drugged and told everything it’s going to be all right.

Sometimes I can’t even move because I’ve been drugged so heavily for asking or attempting to leave. As they say, all in, no out. I’m trying to escape, for freedom. The others won’t follow my lead, but that won’t stop me. I don’t even get to listen to music because it might give me ideas of leaving. Too late.

All I want is freedom, in a fucked up world.

-Erin

I closed my diary that I found in my little room. After I saw what they did to that little girls mum I knew this was a bad place.

My nick name is mental, and I like that name. It keeps me reminded that I don’t belong and this place is sick. It’s been a month in here.

I found this diary from a little girl I’m guessing.

‘’I’ve been locked in here for a really long time, I wish to escape. I’m feeling like I’m crazy just because I still dream. I want to get out of here; I can scream and shout as much as I want.

My mums not coming back, it’s too late for my dad and sometimes I just don’t want to live anymore.

To whoever may read this, I don’t know you and I’m only young, but I already know that if you’re in here you still dream, imagine and love. And for that I love you’’

I feel just like her, I remember when I use to scream and shout but I’d only get pills down my throat.

‘’Erin’’

‘’Russel’’ I shouted. I hugged him threw the bars.

‘’why did you try to escape, again’’. He sighed. This has to be the millionth time this month. I now understand what the sign meant and to tell you, it’s really fucked up.

‘’it’s sick in here, you saw what they did. They do it every day, and I’m punished because I fight for my right’’ He looked down in shame knowing I’m right.

‘’at least we have it safe here’’. He tried to make me stop me ‘’nonsense’’.

‘’tons of the areas have been shut down because of zombies breaking in. I don’t want to die here. Do you, it’s not safe’’. I shout.

‘’ You have to come with me’’ I plead.

‘’I’m sorry’’ he started to walk away.

‘’wait Russel, Russel. Wait. PLEASE’’ I shouted. He didn’t look back, just kept walking.

‘’do you need some more pills’’ one of the guards asked.