Cindy's Story

---------------Cindy’s POV----------------

I don’t know how long I’ve been travelling now, it took me about eight minutes before I crashed the car.

I’m cold, I’m wet, I’m Hungry and it’s raining, and I’m not completely sure but I think someone’s on my tracks, thinking I’m a walker or someone with food.

It’s finally stopped raining now but that doesn’t change anything, I wonder what the others are doing right now. I hope there happy.

I’m just surprised Erin saved me, I mean in that time she could of saved Harry, Hailey, Dylan, Kait, or even herself. Last time she went there she went insane, everyone turned their back on her and she was alone.

Wait, I got to go.

I closed my new diary and climbed higher up the tree, it was that group I thought that was following me.

I tucked myself into the tree more in fear of being seen. I was wearing brightly coloured clothes as it is and I don’t won’t to endanger myself more than I already am.

They had another little girl with them, she had dark skin, brown hair and was wearing a baseball hat. Maybe if I show myself they won’t shoot because they have another little girl there.

 “Clem” a man shouts. The little girl follows him to where he was squatting, looking at the ground.

‘’see these” he pointed to some tracks, she just nodded her head, seems kind of quiet. “There human”

“How do you know?” he asked.

“There not all over the place, that’s what we’ve been following” she nodded her head in understanding again.

“There too small to be an adult, looks like someone about your age”.

“Hey guys’’ he shouted and some more people came over with another little girl.

Oh no. I don’t like the look of this. I backup into the centre more.

He pointed to the tracks and they started following them all the way up to the tree.

“You wanna come down from there?” The man asked. I figured there was no point in fighting, so  I threw my bag down and jumped down after it.

“I’m Luke” He gave me a warm smile.

“I’m Cindy” I murmured.

‘’Oh, this is Clementine” He points to the little girl next to him.

“I’m Sarah’’ one girl boldly spoke. I gave her a quick smile. She wore glasses and had dark hair.

“Sarah” I think it was her dad, said and she took a step back.

‘’do you have any food” I quickly ask.

‘’No sorry, do you” Luke said. I shook my head and looked at the ground.

‘’Do you belong to a group” Luke asked trying to make conversation. He had brown Hair and a bit of a beard. One of the ones that scratch when you touch it.

“I did” I whisper. His smile fade and it almost physically hurts, it’s hard to find someone this nice now days.

“we have some water if you want some” He hands  me a water bottle, I hesitated for a bit but then quickly took a sip, a take another longer sip, feeling the fresh water run down my dry throat was smoothing but painful at the same time.