Packs Death

When the alpha started talking a little someone disrupted him. The man had a dark voice. The voice was very relaxing though. "Your the alphas son aren't you?" The beta said as he started growling fierce fully.

      Then it all went down hill. I saw the scariest man ever. It is the blood packs alpha. The alpha said "I want a beautiful Luna for my son." He kept looking at our alpha.

      You could see fear in his eyes which made you scared. I try to be calm and brave which I was. "I want this she is perfect for a Luna."

       I didn't know who he was talking about until I looked up. He was staring at me for a minute. "Excuse  me I don't want to be with your filthy son" I said. He backed up and charged at me. Then Adam blocked him and bit his arm a little.

       "Run and don't look back go!" Adam yelled at me so I went. Before I fully left Adam yelled that he... he loved me. I was flattered an all, but I don't know if I felt the same way. There was a war, I didn't know who won though.

        I knew deep down in my heart that I caused it. So, I went back to give myself up. I wished I didn't cause all of my family and friends were dead. The packs bodies were split in half. You could see one half of the alphas body is in a tree.