Chapter 18

James pov.

Snow has been passed out for five days. I wish she would wake up she's the strongest person I met. I need my baby to hold again while she's awake.

I hold her sometimes while she is in her coma. I can't hold her to long cause I blame myself for this. I should've protected her, I should've had guards protecting her.

But no I was being the stupid me and letting her get shot. I have sent out trackers everywhere looking for a scent but they haven't found anything.

This morning they came back with grocery bags and I got mad. They should be looking for the shooter not getting groceries.

Someone else can dod that, but if you want stuff done correctly you have to do it yourself. I'm leaving Snow's hospital room while I start smelling blood.

I thought it was them with the person beat up. I was wrong it was a dead body of a nurses body. She had a note on her. I went to grab it, but I saw something move from the window.

I looked and it was a person running. I jumped out the window and turned into my wolf. I saw him from a distance and I could barely smell his scent.

How is he making it disappear so fast? I was getting really close where I jumped and tackled the person. It whimpered cause I might have accidentally broke it's ribs.

I could careless though this person could be the shooter or know the shooter. I shifted not caring I was naked and punched his face. "Who are you"I punched him again and he didn't answer so I put pressure on his ribs.

He screamed of pain and yelled out "Ryan my names Ryan!" I stopped putting pressure and made him look into my angry deadly eyes.

"Did you shoot my mate?!?" He had a scent with his that smelt familiar. "I might know the person" he started laughing. I was about to punch him but I got tackled.

I was surrounded by 9 wolfs and one on top of me. It had the most familiar scent I know. I tried kicking it off me but it snapped my leg.

I growled at the disrespect. I'm an alpha I am treated with respect. Ryan got up slowly and grabbef a rock. He started walking towards us and I tried moving.

I looked at the wolf and Ryan. I smirked and looked at Ryan. "Your mates so since I hurt you, I hurt her." I grabbed Ryan's hand when he was about to hit me with the rock.

I got the rock out of his hand and used the rock to hit the wolf. I got to Ryan and was behind him. I grabbed a knife from Ryan that he had. I put it over his neck and looked at all the wolves.

They all looked angry so these two must be the leaders. The wolf that I just hit was growling and started stepping closer. I put pressure on his neck. "Come closer I slice his neck."

She stopped and I started backing away. The wolf howled and I started looking around, but still keeping eye on them. Behind all the wolves was a dude.

He was carrying someone and it looked like a girl. I couldn't see her face cause it was covered by her hair. I saw the she wolf moving towards them. She shifted into her human form.

She pulled out a knife and moved the girls hair. When I saw the girls face I froze. I became worried and put a lot of pressure on his neck where it started bleeding a little.

The girl looked at me and I could see her face now. I couldn't believe she's still alive. "Liz what the heck!?" She looked at Snow and smirked. "Let go of Ryan now and I will give you Snow!"

I looked at Snow's still body and to Ryan. "Bring her closer and I will bring him." She nodded her head and picked up Snow from the mans arms.

I growled knowing she has his scent on her. We stepped closer to one another when I let Ryan go, but when I was about to grab Snow they vanished.

I panicked and transformed and started running everywhere that they could have possibly went. I found no trace of them and howled.

They took her from me! Why are they doing this to her!? What do they want!?

I went back to the hospital and turned to my human form and looked at the note.

Watch that pretty girl of yours. Nobody wants her to get hurt...oh wait she already is! We want revenge for what you did to our packs and were taking her from you...this is only the second part be ready

Love Liz your sister