Chapter 27

Snow's pov.

I had a lust for blood for minute now. I have been controlling it but it won't last long until I can't take it no more.

Jame's should be turning up anytime now and I'm still trying to find my way out of the place. My stomach has grew so much of the time I was passed out.

I heard a door break down and waddled fast towards it. I don't want to use my vampire speed or anything since I'm getting tired fast and if I do I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

Also I don't know if it's safe for the baby. I made it really close to the crash spot and infront of me were wolves and vampires fighting. I secretly walked passed the vampires to go outside.

Sadly one vampire caught me and hissed. He ran towards me and pinned me against the wall. I groaned in pain from the force. A wolf knocked him off me but it was no wolf.

It was James my mate. He tore off his head and turned towards me. He layed down on the ground but still being cautious about who's around us. 'Hop on my back for we can get out of here.'

I slowly but fast enough got onto his back. He stood and ran out. He howled and soon enough our pack was behind us.

~~~~~~
Jame's pov.

I smelt her beautiful scent but it was mixed with a vampire scent. I looked around for her and saw her getting pinned against the wall by a vampire.

I could only see her face but that was good enough. I knocked the vampire off of her before he could do anything bad. I tore off his head and once I was done I turned towards Snow.

Oh my...she has grown since I last saw her. She looks like she's ready to go into labor anytime soon. My love. My child. They are now safe in my sight and I'm never letting them go.

I lay down the ground but made sure no vampire was coming near us. 'Hop on my back for we can get out of here.' She got onto my back easily so I stood up and ran. I howled after our pack for they can know I got her.

Not even 5 seconds later they were by us. We made it back to the pack house in a good record time. Snow still smells like a vampire but I'm guessing that's cause she's been in there place for awhile.

I ran up the stairs to our bedroom and set her on the bed. I turned back into my human form and put on boxers. I walked towards Snow and picked her up and hugged her.

I was careful with the baby. I kissed her so much then went on my knees and kissed her stomach the same amount. I got back up and kissed her for a good minute. I missed the fireworks so much.

I missed the sparks and the love I felt with her. I missed her and I promise I'm never letting her go. "I missed you so much. I promise I'm never letting you go and I don't plan on breaking this promise."

She smiled and had tears in her eyes. "Would you love a vampire?" I'm confused where this question came from. Never. "I love you and all I need is you and our pup."

"You didn't answer the question"she started growling and looking at the ground. "No and I will only love you now can you answer me. Where did this question come from?"

She started crying so much I didn't know why. "I'm gonna hop in the shower"once she finished she left. I grabbed a towel and set it in the restroom for her.

I turned on the TV and waited for her to hop out. I put on the show called full house. I was so caught up in the show I barely noticed that Snow came out. I smelt the air and the vampire smell was still there.

"I you want that vampire smell off of you your gonna need another shower." She growled at me and that made me frown. "I can't get rid of it so deal with it, it's gonna be stuck with me forever."

By now I was the most confused person in the world. "Why Snow what aren't you telling me" she looked down and started crying again. Oh my someone help me.

I went to comfort her but she pushed me away. "You hate vampires you'll hate me." I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. I away and almost tripped but caught myself.

S....Snow...she had sharp teeth like a vampire except sharper. Her left eye was blood red. While her right was gold. "What happened" she turned around and punched the wall.

(his eyes are her's)    She made a big hole but I could care less

She made a big hole but I could care less. "I go turned... HAPPY.... now...now I'm a vampire but not just that I'm a hybrid." She turned...she changed.

My love...no no she is still the same just different. A lot different. How will the pack react? What will our child be? No no think positive there still the two things I love.

I walked towards Snow and got as close as I can. She kept hitting my chest even though it hurt I have to do this.

I grabbed her neck and smashed her lips to mine. I don't know how long it lasted but I could careless. I gave her one more peck.

"I said I loved you and your you and I still love you. Forever and always my Snow. "