Chapter 21

James pov.

I've been drinking beer for 2 days now. I locked myself in my room. I need to find a way to get Snow back but I'm scared that we can't.

Why my beautiful angel? I threw the empty bottle to the wall by the door and it smashed. I heard knocking and I growled. "Go away and stay away!"

"Sir...we found a witch that could help us" once those words left his mouth I got up and ran to the door.

There was a teenager by him and I smelt the stinch of witch coming from her. "Lets go I want my mate back." I started walking towards the dungeons and we saw a guard get thrown out of the building.

We heard screaming, gun shots, and things crashing in there. We started running to there and when we entered the smell of blood flooded the place.

Luckily the ones who were bleeding weren't dead only injured. They were getting tooken to the pack doctors while we entered further.

When we reached to the fighting spot it was Snow out of her cage. The guards are just surrounding her not harming her. The ones trying to get her back in a cage got hurt.

It seemed like Snow felt me and looked towards me. Something flashed in her eyes, but once it was there it disappeared.

I walked slowly towards her and the guards backed up a little but still close if she was going to do something.

I was about to touch her arm when she grabbed a guard that was behind her and got his gun and threw him.

She was about to shoot the gun at me when the bullet just hit a force field that was surrounding her. I looked towards the witch and she had one of her hands up.

"Your welcome for saving your life." I nodded at her but looked back at my mate it tore me to pieces seeing that someone's controlling her. I miss holding her.

I miss her laugh. Her smile, her eyes, her everything. I miss my love. "Can you help her?" I asked the witch while putting my hand on the force field.

She nodded "yes but I will like an hour alone with her for I can do it." I growled but I know this is the only way. "Go back to your families, or whatever you want to go to."

There was many yes sir or yes alpha then everyone left. I watched my mate for a few seconds but left with unshed tears.

~~~~~

It's been an hour and a half with me hoping this will work. I got up from the grass I was sitting in and headed to the dungeon.

My heart starting pumping fast the closer I got. I opened the door to see my mate laying on the ground. I ran to her and felt her freezing.

I checked her pulse but there was none. Right there I felt my world crumble. She was my everything, she kept me on my feet.

She gave me a reason to live but now she gone. My wolf howled at knowing his mates gone. I looked up towards the witch and grabbed her neck. 'kill her burn her make her suffer.'

Agreed. I put my hand in her chest grabbing her heart. If I ripp it out they will feel the worst pain but still live.

"I said help her and you said you can I didn't mean kill her!" I roared at her and I was about to pull her heart when I heard coughing.

I turned towards my mate seeing her coughing. I got my hand out of the witch's chest and looked at her with apology she just shook her head as in saying she understood.

I ran towards Snow and held her against my body scared if I let her go she will disappear.

I opened my eyes noticing I had tears running down my eyes. Snow opened her eyes to come face to face with me.

She started at me for a good minute then touched my face. Once she felt my cheek she crushed me in a hug. I heard her crying and it pained my heart.

"Ssshhh it's ok I'm here I'm here" she pushed herself more against me as if possible. "I couldn't stop....I tried....I couldn't..."

We were both on the ground crying in each others arms. The sparks I feel again. Her body that is warming up against mine.

I have my love back and I'm never letting go