Chapter 11

Snow's pov.

    'I was standing on top of a big hill. The grass under my bare feet was long. This grass needed a trim. You could tell it has been watered lately.

    The real question that is the biggest one is where am I? How did I even get here?

    It doesn't feel like a dream it feels real. I heard the grass move and I looked around. There's nothing around.

    "Hello! Is anyone there?" Gosh wheres James when you need him. I'm not gonna be scared I'm a strong girl. I kept replaying that in my head.

    I heard something again but this time it was infront of me. The thing started growling and I was pist that I couldn't see it. Where is it?

    I looked around for dirt or water and there was a bald spot in the grass down the hill. It was filled with dirt.

    It would take to long to run down the hill or anything. I dropped and started rolling down the hill. The thing started chasing me.

    I was almost all the way down the hill and it cut me on the arm. It sting and it was now on top of me. I got my feet under its belly from what I could feel and pushed it off.

    This time I got up from the ground cause it would hurt to roll on my arm. The cut was letting out steam. Odd. I made it to the dirt and grabbed some. I listened for any sound but it cut me on my back.

    I threw dirt around me and saw it. I kicked and punched it a few times. It was no wolf it was so much bigger. I backed up cause I couldn't see it anymore.

    I went back to the dirt and got some more. I heard it on my right but i dropped the dirt. Seems like I don't need anymore dirt.

    Finally it showed itself. It was humongous now I wish it didn't show itself. Nice thing you can go back to invisible.

    This thing looked impossible to beat. Whatever I can do it one way or another. I grabbed some dirt in my hand. "Common come at me!" I don't like waiting and if I'm gonna die now then get it over with.

    It started running at me and i threw the dirt at it's eyes. I went behind it real fast and jumped on its back. My claws and fangs extended and I put my claws into one of its eyes.

    It grabbed me and threw me off but I sliced it a little on its back. When it let go of me it cut from my elbow and down. God damn this hurt.

    My blood started turning blue. What the heck. My eyes started hurting so I closed them. Then I had to open them again cause my skin was moving.

    There's was symbols going around my body. It was filling up with lava or fire. Then there was a tad blue. I felt stronger than ever.

    It still hurt as hell. Then the painful and weirdest thing ever happened to me.

    I was turning into.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol sorry I took so long. But guess what....you get to wait for another chapter. Have fun ill start updating more often sorry.😜 Have fun bbyyyeeee