Chapter 17

Snows pov.

I was shot with moon prism. It is tiara magic which is very rare now a days. I started feeling dizzy so I sat down. My head was giving me a headache. I randomly started sweating uncontrollably and I looked up at James for help.

When I looked up I say James rushing towards me and I realized I was falling. I couldn't keep my eyes opened no more so I closed them.

The last thing I heard was two voices. One I didn't recognize while the others was James. "Please help her doc!" Then I fully passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James pov.

I was scared for Snows life. It is in danger cause of what she was shot with. I thought our life's were finw now, but no now nothing's fine.

I need to find out who shot her and how they got this stuff. We got rid of this centuries ago. Who would even want to shoot a beauty like Snow.

The doctor walked in and I looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Is she going to be ok...." I was on the edge of crying but I had to be strong for Snow.

"Where trying to help her as best as we can but..." I started getting angry I need to know what's happening to my baby. "But what spite it out already gosh darnit!" He was shaking with fear which I like and he looked down.

"She is going to be in a coma for maybe 7 months maybe even 12 sir" after he said that I started crying and I ran out of the hospital and back into the woods.

I shifted and ran for a long time. I was sad that I couldn't hear her voice or see her eyes. Hear her beautiful laugh. I was angry with the person that did this and I needed my revenge.

Revenge for my queen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous pov.

I saw him run out of the hospital crying. I felt joy fill up in me for what I have done. I looked at my partner and we smirked evily at eachother. We were on a tree right now.

We started hopping from tree to tree. We were half way to our hide out when we heard a angry vicious roar. I knew that roar belonged to James and it made me more happy.

Ryder and I started laughing once we got inside. Everyone in this place looked at us with smiles on there faces knowing we got part of the plan done.

Everybody in here lost there pack, loved ones, and family cause of him. We all wanted revenge. He killed everyones mate except mine.

Ryder is my mate and we have a baby named Rosalie. She is only 3 years old. This plan of ours is big and we know we can pull it off if we play smart.

They think this is the only thing were doing, but there wrong very wrong.

This is only the start of things