Chapter 14

I was sitting up on the bed staring at him locking the door. James smirked at me and walked over. "I know your gonna love this" he said while slipping off his shirt and throwing it down.

I stared at his 8 pack and let me tell you. I couldn't wait to run my hands over it. He started kissing my lips. His lips felt so great on mine. The shocks were exploding all over.

He licked my bottom lip for permission which I didn't give to him. He growled and tugged on the botton off my shirt. He bit on my bottom lip which made me moan.

He licked my lip again and I gave in. He was half way pulling off my shirt when someone knocked. James ignored them but I standed up fixing my shirt. I opened it to see Jax.

"What's up jax?" I asked him wondering what was so important to stop us. "There's an alpha and he needs to talk to James." I walked away from the door to the bed.

"Can't it wait, I'm busy" James said irratation clear in his voice. I nuged his side and made him get up. I threw his shirt at him and closed the door.

I turned on the TV and just started watching something random. I didn't catch what it was until my eyes started closing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someones arm wrapped around me. I looked at who the person was and it was James.

I tried to get up but his arms tightened around me. I growled in disapproval and tazed his side. He let go of me and squirmed. I walked to the brathroom and turned on the shower.

I waited for it to warm up then jumped in. The water felt so good to my body. I put shampoo in my hair and rinsed my hair. I then put conditioner and washed it out. I turned off the water and looked around for a towel.

There wasn't one in here. I cursed myself for being stupid. I ran out the door and into the walk in closet. I grabbed undergarments and put them on.

I got black skinny jeans and a black crop top. I walked out to see James finish putting on his shirt. I was about to open the door when James stopped me.

"When can I mark you?" I blushed at what he said. I didn't mind when he marked me but I wanted it to be at the right time. "When it's the right time." He nodded and let me open the door.

I opened it but then wish I hadn't cause I bumped into Xzavier. It was weird to be around him now. He smiled and I returned it. "How have you been" Xzavier asked looking at the ground.

"I've been good want to grab some lunch together?" I asked but James growled. I turned and glared at him. 'He's just a friend' I mindlinked to James.

He walked up to Xzavier and glared at him. James was taller then him but James just walked away after a minute. I laughed at him for doing that and walked downstairs with Xzavier following.

I got in my BMW i8 and Xzavier hopped in on the passenger side. "Your mate is very possessive of you, can't blame him." I started up the car and just shook my head.

"Where do you want to go" I asked trying to make conversation. "How about starbucks" I nodded in approval and started to drive off.

We made it there in no time. "What do you want"I asked him knowing what I want. "pumpkin" he said and made his way to a seat.

"Can I have a caramel macchiato and a pumpkin spice latte" i said handed her my money. She handed me the drinks and I went towards Xzavier with our drinks.

"Yay my baby pumpkin" he said which made me giggle. "How have you been" I had no clue what to talk about. "I have been good what about you" He asked taking a big gulp out of his drink.

"I have been alright." I looked around the place and turned back to Xzavier. "Knock knock" Xzavier said. I laughed at how he was trying to make a joke.

"Who's there" "Art" I took a drink of my carmel before continuing with the joke. "Art who" "R2D2" he pulled off a star wars one wow. I started laughing but quickly stopped after I felt pain in my stomach.

I looked at Xzavier to see his eyes wide. I looked at my side to see it bleeding and i fell on the floor. "It's going to be okay hang in there Snow." Xzavier tried to reassure me.

He put pressure on my stomach where it was bleeding. I was starting to get very tired. "Keep your eyes opened common Snow James is coming I just got off the phone with him."

He smiled at him. I couldn't take it no more I had to close my eyes. The last thing I saw was James running towards me.

I saw complete darkness after that. I didn't get to finish my life with James. I opened my eyes to see complete whiteness. I had no clue where I was.

Am I still alive?