Chapter 24

Snow's pov.

"Bye bye dim wit" I closed my eyes knowing I was gonna die. The only reason I knew is cause nobody can survive this high up if they fall.

He let me go and my grip on his wrist wasn't so well so I dropped. I opened my eyes to see we were falling fast so to get it over I closed my eyes again.

I felt something hit me from below. I thought I was dead but I was still moving. I opened my eyes to see a wolf under me. I turned myself around and wrapped my arms around it.

I looked behind us to see another wolf carrying that man but now he was knocked out. I've been distracted so much not noticing the sparks. "Thank you James" I snuggled myself deeper into his fur.

~~~~~~
Jame's pov.

I had Shawn come with me to help Snow. We were running while I was trying to sniff out her scent. 'James I found her scent' I ran towards Shawn and smelt around for her. He started running in a direction while I followed.

I saw Snow falling from a tree so I ran faster. 'Snow help mate run faster!' I jumped up in the air to catch Snow before she hit the ground.

'Get the dude Shawn and bring him to the dungeons' I looked behind me to see him doing exactly what I said.

She turned and gripped onto me tighter. I was heading to our room for I can ask her what she was doing out of the territory.

"Thank you James" I loved hearing my name come from her. Mostly just her voice I loved but I loved everything. I got into the house and ran up all the stairs. I layed on the ground and turned us around so Snow was on my stomach.

I turned back into my human form and picked up Snow bridal style. I opened our door and set her on the bed. I listened to her heart beat to see she was fine.

I got up and walked to the shower hearing not just Snow's heart beat anymore but two. I looked around noticing just her here. I listened again but I couldn't hear it no more.

I just shook it off thinking I heard mine and hers.

~~~~~

I'm in the kitchen eating Shawn's cookies. He always has the best cookies in the house. "Why mine jerk" Shawn said entering the kitchen. I finished chewing before answering him.

"You have the best in the house." Jax walked in with a happy face and walking to the seat beside me. "So when can we torture the dude I wanna have fun." I growled at the mention of the dude who tried to hurt my baby girl.

"Now" I got up and started walking to the dungeon.

Snow's pov.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom feeling nauseous. I puked out all the stuff I had in my stomach. I got up and flushed the toilet then rinsed out my mouth and brushed my teeth.

I started walking to one of my friends room's. We need to hang out more. I made it to her room which was on the second floor. I knocked on her door then waited for her to open up.

It only took like a second for her to open up. "Snow how are you" "I could be better umm can I come in and ask you for something privately."

Her face brightened with a smile while she opened her door more for me to come in. I sat on her bed thinking of a way to ask her. She closed the door and waited for me to ask.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Do...do you have a...oh my ummm....." Her smile dropped and turned into a glare. "Spit it out Snow" I standed up and walked a little closer to her.

"Do you have a pregnancy test." Her glare went away fast and she ran to the brathroom. "Here's two, use both" I nodded and grabbed them then walked to the brathroom.

~~~~
It's been four minutes and we just need to wait for one more minute to know the results. The timer went off on her phone and I ran to the brathroom.

My eyes went wide and the results. I grabbed them both and showed Beth the results. She started clapping and jumping on her bed. "Your pregnant omg yay!"

"Shush be quiet will you." She nodded and jumped off the bed to hug me. "James is gonna be so happy" my smile grew just knowing we were gonna have a family. "Don't tell anyone" I said while walking out.

How am I going to tell James? Is he actually gonna be happy? "Hey love" I hide the pregnancy tests in my bra and turned towards him.

"Hi" I smiled and saw he had cookies in his hand. I snatched two and ate them. He laughed "Those were yours anyways." I opened our door to the room and layed down.

"Hey what's that?" I opened my eyes and looked around to see what he meant. "What's what" he walked towards me and grabbed the two pregnancy tests. I tried to snatch them away from him.

"Snow" I stopped trying and looked down. I waited for anything to happen but nothing happened. I looked up to see him still staring at it with wide eyes. "Your....I'M GONNA BE A DAD" he yelled while picking me up and spinning me.

I smiled knowing he's happy. "Were gonna be parents." He put me down and gave me a kiss.