Chapter 25

Snow's pov.
1 week later

James been really happy since I told him. My morning sickness is still there but kinda going away. My wolf has been protective over her pup. James is still the protective jerk like usual except more now since I have a pup.

Tomorrow we are going to tell the pack about our pup's. Today I'm getting some new clothes. After that James said he wanted to take me out.

I'm going shopping with Beth and her sister that just came in town today. A lot has been happening but luckily it is good things.

James still hates the idea of me going out. It took a few trys but I'm glad he understood that I needed to get out. He made me bring three guards with me. That was the only way he would let me out so I took it.

I need bigger clothes cause my belly is gonna get big fast. I don't need many cause I'm gonna wear some of James. I grabbed the car keys for the jeep and waited for Beth.

'Come on Beth hurry up I'm starting the car.' I turned on the car and hopped back out to get my purse off the hanger on the wall. I checked to see if I had the money which I did.

I got in and put my purse in tue back and waited. Beth got in and we drove off towards the mall. It was a long ten minute drive, it's usually short but today is going by slow.

We got into victoria secret and bought bigger bra sizes for me. Then, we went to forever 21 for Beth and kinda me. They didn't have my size much. Next we went to hot topic and bought the rick and morty shoes then the cup.

I then got a few other stuff while Beth got a lot of stuff. We were walking back towards the exit when we saw a pet store. I abandoned Beth and went in.

I started looking at all the different types of animals. I really wanted a animal maybe a dog. I started smelling something weird and it didn't smell like any animals.

I looked to see Beth behind me with her eye balls almost popping. 'Beth what is that smell?' She smelt again as checking to see if she was right. 'Vampires we need to go now!' My eyes widened and we grabbed each others hand and speed walked out.

I unlocked the car and we both hopped in. I turned it on fast and was about to drive away when a person was behind me. My door got thrown off its hinges. "SNOW" I didn't have time to know what's happening cause right when she said that I got thrown out.

While I was getting thrown out I protected my stomach. I got up real fast and growled at the person. It was no person I was staring at it was a vampire.

He smirked at me and his fangs started poking out of his mouth. "Luna nice to meet you, our leader wants to meet you" I growled at him in a warning way. He's not coming anywhere near me or my child.

"You think I don't know your pregnant but I can hear it's heart beat." My wolf was coming out while I'm trying to keep her down and keep my cool. 'Kill, bite his neck off his body' my wolf growled/yelled in my head.

"Stay away from my luna you son of a b**ch." I heard Beth from behind me. 'James vampires vampires at the mall.' I gave James a quick message. 'Comin keep yourself safe where are the guards.'

Whoops forgot about them. 'Might've forgotten them at the house but now isn't the time.' I blocked everyone out to focus on the situation that's happening infront of me.

I noticed 5 other vampires come out of no where. "If you don't leave your gonna die I'm giving you one more warning leave!"

He just started laughing uncontrollably. Thanks to my good reflexes I dodged the vampire that was right behind me. I the needle that he tried to stick me with and sticked it into him.

I saw Beth battling 3 vampires while I'm handling 5. Other wolf's started hopping into our fight and one of them was James trying to get to me.

There was to many vampires between us that we couldn't get to each other. I was now having to battle 10 vampires and one of them stuck me with a needle. I whimpered and growled at the same time.

I tried not passing out but it was to hard. James was getting closer while I was getting closer to passing out.

I was to weak and fell. The vampires started pushing James back while they were caring me away. Finally, I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

~~~~~~
I kept going in and out of sleep through the whole ride. I got glimpes of the way but not enough once I get my strength I need to contact James.

This time I couldn't go back to sleep and the vampires noticed right away. They put a blindfold on me but I was making sure I felt which way they took there turns.

The car stopped and they left it on but got out. Two of them took my arms and held me close and tight for I wouldn't leave. They knocked on a door and waited.

"Come in" a voice very familiar said. "Snow my love nice to see you I missed you dearly." I growled in disapproval of him calling me love.

Someone took off my blinfold which took awhile to adjust to the sunlight. Once it adjusted I couldn't believe who was standing infront of me. I saw him dead how?

"Adam....how?"