Chapter 3

The man dodged it really fast. He had her hand that had the knife in his hand. The man was not looking shock. "I knew you were awake, I saw the knife missing." I just looked shocked.

       Maybe surprised too. "Where am I and who are you?" I said after that the man just starred only for a few seconds. "You are at a cabin which is my house" he said. I was just really curious of what his name is.

       I waited for five minutes then he finally spoke to me. "My name is Xzavier if you need to know." Xzavier had an awesome name. It was so lovely that I wanted to know more. Then, in a flash all that happened to me came back.

         Xzavier grabbed the dish also the knife that I had. He went out of the room to the kitchen. I started crying so bad that I put the blanket over my head. Just remembering everything of my family and friends. It's just now they are gone...forever.

       Why...why me out of everybody! I knew that I couldn't stay here no more. I didn't want Xzavier to get hurt, and knowing it would be my fault. I grabbed a coat from the closet that was in the room.

        I made the bed and left a note on the bed and left a note on the bed. I opened the window and jumped out. I landed on my feet and then started to run as fast as I could.