Chapter 12

James pov.

    I felt so comfortable in bed with my mate beside me. Then, I started feeling hungry so I got out of bed. I want to make her breakfast today.

    'What are we gonna make for our mate today?' I asked my wolf and he had trouble on deciding what to make. 'We should make pancakes, sausage, and hmm lets make bacon too.'

    It sounded really good so I started making the pancakes. I was in the middle of pouring it until I dropped everything. My skin burned it hurt. 

    I started getting a cut on my arm and my first thought was snow. "SNOW!" I started running up the stairs to our room. I started running faster when she screamed.

    When I came in she was still asleep but sweating and everything. 'DOC I NEED YOU NOW PRONTO!' 'Yes alpha I'm on my way.'

    What is happening to her. She got a cut on her leg and she was getting cuts. She started panting and screaming louder. She was soaked in her own sweat.

    The doctor came in with a suitcase and box. He looked really worried and started to examine her.

    "COMMON COME AT ME!" she started talking more in her sleep.  The doctor stepped back from her and had wide eyes. 

    "Alpha seems like she's in another deminsion in her head, but still here." I looked really confused. "WHAT THE HELL THAT MEAN?!"

    "Alpha she's not a normal wolf." I watched her and she screamed. It looked like she was getting hotter.

    Her blood started turning blue.  What the heck. She got symbols on her body and while that was happening I ripped the covers off of her. 

    I watched her change form. My mate was turning. She was turning into the most powerless thing on this planet.

    She was the Adalwolfa. I was impressed I can't believe she that myth wolf. She one of a kind. Sure ain't a myth now.

    She was half way done forming when my beta mind linked me. 'Alpha rouges are attacking on south border.' 'Can you handle it?' I heard a howl and knew that was a no.

    "Watch her and keep her safe." I ran till I was outside and transformed. I ran until I saw my beta on the ground with a rouge on top of him about to bite his neck.

    I jumped and ripped that rouges throat out before he did to Jax. He nodded in a thanks to me and went off to attack another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The battle was getting intense. Rouges kept coming one after another. Everything stopped once all heard the loudest roar of all wolf kind.

    We looked where it came from and it was Snow. She was fully formed in her Adalwolfa form.

    'STAND DOWN IT IS YOUR LUNA!' I warned all my pack members and there eyes widened. The rouges didn't seem that impressed and started fighting again.

    They all came at me and pinned me down. My side got cut and my pack was fighting to get to me.

    I thought I was a goner until Snow saved me. She killed many and fast just to save me. The rouges vanished and she went to human form and everyone one else did too.

    "I'm going to die aren't I?" She rolled her eyes and put her hands on my cut and healed me.  "Never not when I'm around. " She hugged me and I hugged her back glad to see her awake and me still healthy and breathing.