Chapter 22

James pov.

I have been sitting on the couch with my mate snuggling to my side. She has been crying but now she's silently crying.

I'm trying to calm her down as best as I can but now I just have to wait. She's back in my arms and I'm never letting my love go. Someone started knocking on the door, but I didn't want to get up so I ignored it.

Snow started getting up and walking towards the door. I groaned and followed after her. Once she opened the door a man was standing there I didn't know who he was and he smelt like a rouge.

I growled and once I touched Snow to get her behind me she ran towards the man and hugged him. He hugged her back and my possessiveness took over.

I grabbed her and pushed her behind me and growled. "Who are you and why are you on my land?" Snow pushed my arm away and tried to go towards him.

"I'm from Snow's pack and the named Dylan." I had a confused look on my face. I thought we killed everyone except Snow cause she escaped.

I let my grip lose on Snow and she went back to hugging Dylan. "How" Snow asked but her voice was soft and quiet. He hugged her tighter and I growled.

"Once I killed some I realized we were falling and I ran to go find you, and I finally found you sweet peaches." She giggled but I growled at the name.

"Shut up James it's an old nickname" I glared at the dude but stopped growling. "Have you just been looking for me? Is there anyone else?"

"Lets sit shall we"

~~~~

It's been 8 hours and Snow and the dude Dylan are still talking. What is he to her anyways? I've been i. The kitchen while Snow and him are in the living room.

I'm eavesdropping a lot on them. I couldn't stop growling at half of there comments so Snow kicked me out.

I'm her mate she should be by me and me only not that dude or anyone else. I peaked through the kitchen door to see him above her tickling her. She's squirming under him and laughing.

When I growled the house shook and they stopped what they were doing. They looked towards me and I walked towards them and pinned the dude against the wall.

"Don't touch my mate, don't look at her, just don't do anything that involves her!" My wolf was coming out and I was about to snap this dude's neck.

I felt sparks on my shoulder and I looked at Snow. I let go of him and put my head between Snow's neck and kissing the mark I gave her.

She pushed me away and since I wasn't expecting that I fell on my butt. "Stop acting like that and don't ever do that to Dylan again! Your sleeping and staying on that couch for months until I'm not mad no more!"

I flinched feeling the lose of her in my arms. I standed up and walked outside to go for a run in my wolf form. She's mine and mine only!

~~~~~

It's been five hours and I'm finally heading back to the house I smelt Snow in the living room. I didn't want her getting mad again cause I know I will get jealous.

It's not my fault I'm a jealous type and possessive. She's my mate I love her to death. I will die for her I will do anything.

I can never let her go ever again. I will die before that happens. My mate is mine and mine only. Forever and ever.