Part 1 : Good Time

Alana :

When I tell you that I been avoiding the shit out of Malcom- I have. The nigga just dosen't stop. I didn't even understand how the conversation went until I slept on it, and I must admit he slick- but he ain't slicker than me.

I rolled over to check the time on my alarm clock and it was only 2:05 am. Why the hell do I have this bum nigga on my mind?

'Ugh' I thought to myself as I got out of bed and slipped on my bunny slippers making my way to the kitchen.

I have a nice house, I'm not gon'a act like I'm rich, 'cause I'm far from that; But when you come from the struggle and you take the opportunity to make something out of yourself, and you succeed in doing that ; Then its time to start spending your money on the things that you've always wanted growing up.

I live in Carmel, Indiana even though I'm originally from Indianapolis, Indiana. I had to get up out the ghetto, and I know I'm not that far, but at the moment I'm far enough.

* I put it down so long & so strong

that ya ' b*tch'll leave home,

do wrong,

man ya ' bitch is off the leaaaash! *

I pick up my phone off the kitchen counter as it continued to ring to see that it read 'Asshole.' The fuck does Malcom want?

Phone conversation..

"I'm sleep." I said bluntly.

"You don't sound like you're asleep." He responded with a chuckle.

"Thats because I'm up talking to you." I replied popping a frozen green grape in my mouth.

"Well for someone who claims that their sleep, you sure do know how to answer the phone and continue a conversation very well."

I mentally rolled my eyes before replying, "Well if you're calling to ask if I went to the clinic yet asshole, I haven't. But I will go first thing in the morning. I see the burning has started to interfer with your beauty sleep." I stated before smiling at my comment.

"Why are you always being so rude to me beautiful? You know I can't leave you alone."

"Unfortunately."

"I hope you aren't this rude to me on our date. I would hate for my mom to witness you treating her poor little son in a poor manner."

"Mom? What are you talking about?"

"Thats why I'm calling... My brother is coming back from New York and my mother wants us all to have a family dinner, and my father offered that we should each bring a date."

"And?"

"And you agreed to give me a chance, and I'm just now getting ahold of you so you know.."

"And you couldn't have asked me at work?"

"I guess I wanted to know why you went MIA..."

"I've been avoiding you for a reason Malcom."

"And why is that beautiful?"

"Look you slick bastard, its not even 2:30 in the morning and you are trying to keep a long ass conversation with me. If I go with you will you stop flirting with me?"

"Only if you don't enjoy yourself."

"I know I wont, so you have a date."

"Good. I'll see you in the morning beautiful."