Flowers

Alana:

Hit me on the phone to tell me she alone,

Begging me to slide through to give her what she wants,

When I pull up to the crib, ain't even got to wait

She be ready every minute of the day saying,

It can go down right now, right here? Right now.

Run it we can get it poppin right now, Word?

August Alsina's Down Right Now played through my new beats pill.

Its only been two months since I went to dinner with Malcom, and let me tell you...

A, his moms can cook. It was great. I can still taste it right now... * licks lips * Any whom..

B, his family loves me, and they're hilarious.

And to top it all off, Malcom was a gentlemen the whole night, and ya'll probably thinking that I agreed to another date with him...

NOT!

I mean yeah, I had a great time, but I wasn't going to let Malcom think that he has me wrapped around his STD filled finger. It's not going down like that, and plus I got a point for turning him down.

3 points for Malcom, and 3 points for Alana.

Told ya'll I was gonna' catch up, but I'm getting side tracked. I need to get ready for work, and god knows I will have to speak to King STD today.

Malcom:

"Don't you got to be at work today baby?" MawMaw J asked once I entered her sugar cookie smelled home.

"Yeah.. Something like that. I need to vent MawMaw." I told her, but to me it sounded as if I was pleading. At this point I don't even care, I just need to get this off my chest.

"And you didn't go to your grandpops? This is a surprise."

"Grandpops is a player, plus he isn't the best to go to for the kind of advice I need."

MawMaw turned her face up before asking, "You're grandpops did have the "talk" with you right? This is going to be hard to explain.."

"MawMaw, I'm a grown man. We've had "that" talk... I need some different type of advise though."

"Well spill baby, I'm not getting younger."

"You know Alana?"

"The one with the hips? I remember." She replied with a smile, causing me to grin.

"Yeah.. She ain't giving me no typa' play MawMaw. I compliment her, tell her jokes, I send notes, winks, kisses, everything. She ain't budging."

"Have you ever thought that she doesn't want you?"

"Not want me? What you trynna' say MawMaw? I'm good looking, I got money, I know my d-"

"Don't get popped Malcom."

"Yes ma'am."

"And looks isn't everything. Hell your grandpops was the same way. Had women chasing him right and left, the main reason why I refused to chase him."

"Grandpops said you refused to keep your hands off him."

"Your grandpops was fibbin', I didn't give him the time of day. It took fifteen years for your grandpops to finally even get me to accept to go on a date with him."